Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iwas coming to see if anyone had said anything about the hair looks awful doesn’t it!

Reactions: 5
Her try ons for In the Style are so fake it’s untrue. She’s no actress.

Reactions: 2
I hate how anything that vaguely fits gets a totally over the top “wow wow wow 10/10” reaction from her, no matter how crap or basic the clothing is, but then anything that’s just too small for her gets a big thumbs down. Buy a bigger size ffs!

Reactions: 6
Well there might be an opening for her at In the Style now - they can’t possibly have Ash back after the events of this week!! Have you looked at her thread on here it is fire.

Reactions: 2
Well there might be an opening for her at In the Style now - they can’t possibly have Ash back after the events of this week!! Have you looked at her thread on here it is fire.
She will be extra desperate for it now! How vile is Ash though

She looks like lord Farquhard
I’ve had a weave with Afro hair it’s big and bouncy this looks like a £10 wig sewed onto her head

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to stop watching her since the new hair. It’s really bad. I just kept looking at it and thinking it looks god awful and couldn’t see past it. Nope from me x

Reactions: 4
I feel for her I really do, losing a pet is heartbreaking! But is this pic really necessary?
I just dont understand how people take pictures/videos of themselves crying? Like do you wait till you’ve stopped crying to upload them orrr?

Reactions: 8
I just dont understand how people take pictures/videos of themselves crying? Like do you wait till you’ve stopped crying to upload them orrr?
Literally I’m guessing it’s for extra sympathy but why are you even posting for strangers compassion when you’re this heartbroken? Go comfort your kid!

Reactions: 8