Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find the videos of people taking tests a bit fake and staged. I just couldn’t imagine setting up a camera to see my own reaction, especially if it was negative. I’m calling bingo on her posting a video of her telling her husband and/or family she’s pregnant. Most influencers do it.. more engagement.
I really hate those videos of people telling others they are pregnant and filming the reactions. It takes away from what should be a personal moment and also feels so cringey to me like, did they have the “right” reaction? Just makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 3
Trying to figure out the black and white photo and the shade of the bunny to the pink bedding. duck my sad life 😂😂😂

Does anybody else remember when she referred to her husband’s daughter as “Nova’s stepsister” and then couldn’t understand why she had so much backlash and that she didn’t know there was a difference between a stepsister and a half sister?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anybody else remember when she referred to her husband’s daughter as “Nova’s stepsister” and then couldn’t understand why she had so much backlash and that she didn’t know there was a difference between a stepsister and a half sister?
Yes I remember that.
Did anyone see the story she posted of someone asking if they have done the nursery and she said sadly no we can't do that until the loft is done so there's room for everyone, it just sounded so passive aggressive to me, like she's fuming that she can't do the nursery because her stepdaughter needs to have a room first..

Reactions: 6
Yes I remember that.
Did anyone see the story she posted of someone asking if they have done the nursery and she said sadly no we can't do that until the loft is done so there's room for everyone, it just sounded so passive aggressive to me, like she's fuming that she can't do the nursery because her stepdaughter needs to have a room first..
I think she was just being honest about the room situation. I don’t think it’s anything against her step daughter…

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why they’re converting a bedroom into a dressing room - if they didn’t, that bedroom could be the baby room, and the guest bedroom could be his daughter/her stepdaughter’s room. Then they can still convert the loft when they get chance. Seems very odd to prioritise a dressing room over children’s rooms.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why they’re converting a bedroom into a dressing room - if they didn’t, that bedroom could be the baby room, and the guest bedroom could be his daughter/her stepdaughter’s room. Then they can still convert the loft when they get chance. Seems very odd to prioritise a dressing room over children’s rooms.
That’s her all over

Reactions: 4
I always find the videos of people taking tests a bit fake and staged. I just couldn’t imagine setting up a camera to see my own reaction, especially if it was negative. I’m calling bingo on her posting a video of her telling her husband and/or family she’s pregnant. Most influencers do it.. more engagement.
Bingo! So predictable these influencers

Reactions: 2
I think its minging handing round something you've pissed on. With my second I chucked the stick away and rang my husband and told him. Don't think a video of him saying nice one would go viral

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think its minging handing round something you've pissed on. With my second I chucked the stick away and rang my husband and told him. Don't think a video of him saying nice one would go viral
Looking at his face I also got the impression he was forcing his reaction a little? I recognise it’s a big shock another pregnancy but.. I dunno just seems forced by him. Third child 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Looking at his face I also got the impression he was forcing his reaction a little? I recognise it’s a big shock another pregnancy but.. I dunno just seems forced by him. Third child 😂😂😂
I thought that was really not a genuine reaction. Seemed to me like he already knew and it was only filmed for the gram.

Reactions: 3
That’s why I hate filmed reactions, they seem so fake! It should just be a personal moment not everything needs a big reaction (you can be really happy without having a huge dramatic reaction), or to be filmed!

Reactions: 1
The latest instahun thing to do is an archway doorway into either an ensuite or dressing room, its become so predictable now. She must have had extreme fomo 😆

• Haha
Does she have any friends? Feel like she never shows anything with old school friends or anything

Does she have any friends? Feel like she never shows anything with old school friends or anything
She has her guy best mate and her sister? That's all we have ever seen. That's not me being nasty that is just genuinely all I remember. If she does have other mates then she never shows them, but I think she is missing a trick, I enjoy content creators banter with friends and random time shown together. It shows they are human and not just an AFF/kindly gifted machine 😆

She has her guy best mate and her sister? That's all we have ever seen. That's not me being nasty that is just genuinely all I remember. If she does have other mates then she never shows them, but I think she is missing a trick, I enjoy content creators banter with friends and random time shown together. It shows they are human and not just an AFF/kindly gifted machine 😆
I don’t know, if I’m being honest as an unsociable person myself I actually prefer it to the influencers that seem to have 20 close female friends and make me feel even more of a strange friendless person!

Ooh yeah let’s put a toilet in the cupboard, that’s so clever.
She could probably do a more reasonably sized walk through closet, opening to a separate bathroom, but of course the princess wants a huge dressing room for all the dalmatian spots accessories so toilet in the (windowless) cupboard it is.
And she’s disappointed the furniture company wouldn’t touch the project…
Everybody knows - and especially in older properties like this - you need to be careful with water, ventilation and mold issues. But she must think she’s some architect / interior design expert now that she discovered she can pretend to draw over pictures on procreate.
She’s delulu to insist on a disproportionate dressing room and then try and stuff a toilet in the cupboard, some sink in the furniture and the bathtub in the middle…I’m sure she could fit a really nice walk through closet to a closed bathroom - honestly already with 2 sides of closet “corridor” they could already fit a lot. And then have a proper bathroom after that corridor, reuse the ”niches” created on side of walk through closet as space in the bathroom.
And I still think she could have waited for that project so that everybody could have a bedroom at least (given that the baby sister will join in a couple of months…) but hey, priorities!…
Bahaha a toilet in the cupboard I cannot 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4