Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a bit more gossip.
1) shes known about babies name for a while because I’ve known about it for a couple weeks
2) can confirm classy ol look at me snob face liv has shagged a fair few of hubby’s friends before getting with him. That’s how they met. Made her way around the friend group before finding handyman
oooh interesting. Do you reckon she only got with him because she thought he was useful to do all her handy work for her interior blog? They were together when they were younger but didn’t know them back then

I've never followed this account, but have popped on every now and then. I always thought she was so inoffensive and just genuinely lovely. It's so disappointing to find out she's stuck up.
I can't say I've seen anything that would make me think she's such up, but I do find it quite strange that she films herself cooing over the baby. Every time I do pop on to her asking she's got a Story up asking how Nova is so perfect. We all think our kids are lovely, but I certainly don't expect everyone else to agree with me about how lovely I think my kids are! I really do find it so odd and narcissistic.

Reactions: 4
It's spacious, but not my cup of tea. I don't think it would stand out in a showroom. Howden's have got far better units they could have chosen!
It just doesn’t seem to fit their style, I would have put them with a white kitchen.. still makes my blood boil that they got probably a 10k kitchen for free

Can’t take anymore free stuff!!!!
It’s all an ad!!
It’s all gifted!!
Where do you draw the line!!
Where is your sense of pride????
Everything is gifted
Nothing is hard worked for!!
I’m so so bleeping angry at this stage we have got to in life!!
When will this era be over!!??
What a smug arrogant cow!!!

Sorry but this page is a joke

Kitchen is a complete anti climax
Oh my god I’m so glad I’m not the only one. I feel like everyone’s been waiting months and it’s really nothing special 😂. It’s nice, sure, but nothing special imo

Reactions: 5
Sorry if you’re waiting for her to get back to your emails guys....

Who is emailing her? Only people offering her free Dalmatian print tat to advertise surely - there is only so much free building work one house can take, what else could be left to do?

Reactions: 1
Not an interior designer but the kitchen is so ugly lol. Looks Ikea or some kitchen that comes with new build flat. Also that light is eyesore, you either have two/three or pick smaller ones but in two/three.

did anyone feel a bit scared for the baby when she started putting her in it?? Like I was like omg please don’t drop her!

And you can see the baby crying in the video and see it’s uncomfortable or just been woken up for “the gram” or something.

I honestly never thought she comes from money, her choice of interior, make up (terrible!) and clothes makes her look so not middle class. If anything, her interior choice is just one tiny step above Hinch

She cannot be serious - selling her AD-Gifted sofa, saying what the RRP was and “open to offers” making way for the next AD-Gifted one 🙄. She is actually unbelievable

D56EC59D-B771-48B5-9079-A36252F70D10.png

4C68D5A5-EA30-43AD-9091-F6D0860B7EA6.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
How selfish!! This is obviously how these influencers actually make money.. selling their gifted items for big money for their own pockets

Reactions: 3
Do any of you know if her stepdaughter lives with them on weekend (or her husband has any agreed visit?) it does not seem to me that she particularly make an effort to bond?

Reactions: 2
Do any of you know if her stepdaughter lives with them on weekend (or her husband has any agreed visit?) it does not seem to me that she particularly make an effort to bond?
I was thinking the same, maybe her Mum doesn’t want her all over Olivia’s insta. Not sure what the arrangements are

I feel like I’m fixating on this but I wonder if she even likes the Dalmatian print stuff or is just going along with it because that’s what people gift her because that’s what she’s most ‘known’ for. It reminds me of when my parents show us pictures from their home in the 80s/90s with huge blousy red and maroon curtains combined with very busy floral wallpapers and patterned carpets. You look back now and wonder wtf they were thinking and that’s what Olivia will be doing not only with her interior but with every picture of her child adorned head to toe and with every accessory in bloody Dalmatian print!!