Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the baby is here, hopefully she lets her husband see his Other daughter again!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
does she not let him see her?
During lockdown, she said he made the awful decision to not see his daughter as it potentially put her and the baby at risk. Which I get but it just seemed a bit off to me. And I got the impression she was seeing family so didn’t really get it? But I could be wrong

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her ages ago after she kept on using the SAME pictures of that one film they watched on the outdoor projector 🙄 went back for a nose today after seeing this thread and not much has changed 🤣

• Haha
During lockdown, she said he made the awful decision to not see his daughter as it potentially put her and the baby at risk. Which I get but it just seemed a bit off to me. And I got the impression she was seeing family so didn’t really get it? But I could be wrong
it took them long enough to put in a bedroom for his first daughter. Hope she doesn’t shun stepdaughter away now the new one is here.

• Wow
Clearly hinting for some #gifted Sophia Webster baby shoes and a new Le Creuset set :rolleyes:
I thought the exact same thing! Did you see the screen shot she shared of a conversation with Sleepyhead? Basically blagged a free one and when it arrived said “I would have bought this” well why don’t you donate the value of it to a woman’s shelter then.

I literally cannot abide by how much free stuff she accepts / literally everything her baby wears is free and if she bought it herself it’s from an outlet shop. I don’t get this with the influencers love to accept all the small brand products, push so much stuff on to their followers but then won’t support them when they finally put their hand in their pocket.

I saw a TrippTrap in the corner of her story the other day - guessing she’ll post a #ad soon on this 🙄

They really irk me, post all this free (really expensive) stuff, make out like life is perfect and then when they have an off day say “Instagram is only a snap snot - not real life” well stop emulating that in all your pictures. I had an NCT friend whose baby didn’t sleep for more than 2 hour for the first 8 months - she had post natal depression and if I was her looking at all the “picture perfect” stuff it would no doubt send me over the edge.

Also completely ripping someone else’s idea off as her own - this woman did hers in November 2019, but she is loving seeing people recreate HER desk 🤯
A41D255E-6AE9-4AF4-834C-CE1E9F3917D2.png

58F60A13-24D9-4906-BF86-ECFD7B641AF7.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
I thought the exact same thing! Did you see the screen shot she shared of a conversation with Sleepyhead? Basically blagged a free one and when it arrived said “I would have bought this” well why don’t you donate the value of it to a woman’s shelter then.

I literally cannot abide by how much free stuff she accepts / literally everything her baby wears is free and if she bought it herself it’s from an outlet shop. I don’t get this with the influencers love to accept all the small brand products, push so much stuff on to their followers but then won’t support them when they finally put their hand in their pocket.

I saw a TrippTrap in the corner of her story the other day - guessing she’ll post a #ad soon on this 🙄

They really irk me, post all this free (really expensive) stuff, make out like life is perfect and then when they have an off day say “Instagram is only a snap snot - not real life” well stop emulating that in all your pictures. I had an NCT friend whose baby didn’t sleep for more than 2 hour for the first 8 months - she had post natal depression and if I was her looking at all the “picture perfect” stuff it would no doubt send me over the edge.

Also completely ripping someone else’s idea off as her own - this woman did hers in November 2019, but she is loving seeing people recreate HER desk 🤯View attachment 182807
View attachment 182806
Tbf she does mention the designer in the link in bio, but she should be more transparent on the actual post!

Oh my god I found this women when she gave birth and oh my god!
Then the thing that got me was she posted a pic of them biscuits or cakes shaped like magnum ice creams saying she was craving for one and low and behold the next day she was sent some for free!
I was like how beggy was that and if she wanted them why not order some but no it was a beg for them to be free when she can quite clearly afford the few pounds they cost!
It really is a yes I can afford all this stuff but sure should I pay for it attitude!!

Then the thing that got me was she posted a pic of them biscuits or cakes shaped like magnum ice creams saying she was craving for one and low and behold the next day she was sent some for free!
I was like how beggy was that and if she wanted them why not order some but no it was a beg for them to be free when she can quite clearly afford the few pounds they cost!
It really is a yes I can afford all this stuff but sure should I pay for it attitude!!
I used to really like her but she’s changed a lot recently, and it’s very off putting

Haha yes I remember seeing that and thought the exact same thing!! Just cheeky isn’t it.

Reactions: 1
Tbf she does mention the designer in the link in bio, but she should be more transparent on the actual post!
Absolutely she should be more transparent. 99% of people will not look in her bio/read her blog post, especially when they kept reposting her picture saying how amazing it was, and then she was sharing them too taking all the credit. Clearly she has copied someone else’s idea but on the face of it passing it off as her own.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does anyone else think she should keep the multiple videos and pictures of her child on her private/ personal instagram? She’s an interior account, how many more videos of the baby slumped on her shoulder in a gaudy Dalmatian print all in one with a bow slapped on her head do we need to see?

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone else think she should keep the multiple videos and pictures of her child on her private/ personal instagram? She’s an interior account, how many more videos of the baby slumped on her shoulder in a gaudy Dalmatian print all in one with a bow slapped on her head do we need to see?
Reason number 1 why I unfollow interior / life style accounts. They have a kid...

Reactions: 4
Reason number 1 why I unfollow interior / life style accounts. They have a kid...
definitely agree! This is why I hate when influencers become mums especially first time mums, as they pretty much give up on the interior and focus more on being a mummy blogger so they can receive free tit

definitely agree! This is why I hate when influencers become mums especially first time mums, as they pretty much give up on the interior and focus more on being a mummy blogger so they can receive free tit
100% if I wanted to follow mummy bloggers I’d follow bloody Mothercare...

I know I sound mean, ALL MUMS think their kids are perfect. She keeps saying Nora or Nova is perfect - I was like witch please, my mum think my poo smells like Chanel no.5

I’m so glad a thread has been started about her! A few months back when Covid first started really spreading here, there was panic about food shortages etc and there was something on the news about a nurse who couldn’t get food after her shift because people had wiped the shelves clean panic buying. She posted the most smug #kindlygifted story on a food hamper she had received from John Lewis! It was the most tone deaf thing I have ever seen on Instagram. I messaged her and (politely) said it would have been more appropriate for her to not mention or quietly donate it to a hospital etc. She sent me three private messages and then blocked me 🙄 I didn’t give her the satisfaction of reading them and deleted them but now wish I had 🤣

For various reasons I have a new Instagram account now, tempted to have a nose at what she is up to but I know it will just be ads, ads and more ads with the same room pictures and selfies 😴

So spoke to my sis last night who knows someone she went to university with (up north is a small place lol) and she said she was a total snob at uni not engaging with many people on campus, always buying the most expensive dresses for the summer balls and apparently her family paid her entire rent or bought a place for cheap or something so she didn’t have to succumb to campus life lol wtf
Apparently she would cheat on her boyfriend at the time with rugby boys or something in front of everyone too. Classy

• Wow
I’ve got a bit more gossip.
1) shes known about babies name for a while because I’ve known about it for a couple weeks
2) can confirm classy ol look at me snob face liv has shagged a fair few of hubby’s friends before getting with him. That’s how they met. Made her way around the friend group before finding handyman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Floor - gifted
Curtains - gifted
New Sofa - waiting for the #gifted reveal

She has to be up there with one of the most grabby instagramers there are!!