Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like I’ve said before I understand the kitchen, but it’s when it’s added to everything else.. the pram, the rocker thing for her baby, TVs, jewellery.. find your niche and stick to it, if I follow you for home interiors I sure dont need a swipe up for your babies pram. Once they become a mum they change from interiors/weight loss to mummy blogger.

Yes!! Tell us more! What’s her husband like?
I really don’t have loads off gossip gang sorry. I met her once and will happily never meet her again. I’m a real girls girl so I was all like hey so lovely to meet you and let me tell you this wench completely ignored me. Like looked me up and down and shunned me so I was like okay goodbye have a great night - she sat with a face like a slapped arse the whole night and after about a hour dragged her and hubby home. Husbands totally normal, really nice bloke. Mutual ‘friends’ agree with my thoughts on her being massively stuck up they say the social media rise changed her and that’s all I know really guys. Sorry it’s not massive tea but I saw her mentioned in another thread and everyone was going mad for her saying she’s so lovely and down to earth and I was literally like ?? This girl just put a ad on bringing her baby home SOOOOO HUMBLE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omgggg I have been a lurker on tattle for a while but had to make an account to comment on this. I know liv in real life and she’s vile honestly. Makes me cringe. She so stuck up. I had no idea she was a ‘influencer’ When I met her through mutual friends and I was literally like woah what is this girls problem. 100% thinks she’s above everyone. I can’t that ad for bringing the baby home is shameful 🙈
omg yes honestly my sister said in college (can’t remember if they did art or photography) she was suuuuuper stuck up and used to witch about other people’s work, and would only associate with people she thought was on her level or needed things from. Gosh I hate people like that

Reactions: 1
omg yes honestly my sister said in college (can’t remember if they did art or photography) she was suuuuuper stuck up and used to witch about other people’s work, and would only associate with people she thought was on her level or needed things from. Gosh I hate people like that
More fool her. She made herself look like a right nob that day. Everyone said how stuck up she was and even her own ‘friends’ think it. I just don’t get it. More power to you if you can make it good on social media but why be such a witch and think you’re so above everyone else. Like I had no idea who she was just another wife of one of the lads. No social media status made me fall to her knees and all I thought of her was wow what a stuck up cow

Reactions: 2
What I did notice though way back is how much she proper sucked up to other influencers like Lydia Millen and EmShel and stuff. It just rang true she sucks up to people who she wants to be like/needs things from and then when she doesn’t need them will drop them. She went to boarding school and she is so the stereotypical of that type of stuck up person

That’s why all these insta people end up with followers.. no one knows the real them, you see their nice persona which is fake. It’s easy to fake it on social media.

What I did notice though way back is how much she proper sucked up to other influencers like Lydia Millen and EmShel and stuff. It just rang true she sucks up to people who she wants to be like/needs things from and then when she doesn’t need them will drop them. She went to boarding school and she is so the stereotypical of that type of stuck up person
What she went to private school? Lol I always thought she is rather trashy tbh.

Reactions: 3
Clearly hinting for some #gifted Sophia Webster baby shoes and a new Le Creuset set :rolleyes:

She also dresses really weirdly, for a woman with a lovely figure, which I imagine she still has even post pregnancy she dresses in bin bags.. the black dress today is not a good look

They’ve come up with the name ages ago because they would’ve had to have got that plaque made.
That bin bag dress is awful. She’s screaming for brands to work with her everytime you click on tagged it clogs the picture up!

They’ve come up with the name ages ago because they would’ve had to have got that plaque made.
That bin bag dress is awful. She’s screaming for brands to work with her everytime you click on tagged it clogs the picture up!
I can imagine if you’re obsessed with images and content she probably has a few made! And chose the one they went with in the end

What with influencers’ obsession with Victorian ghost uniform? That black dress looks like bin bag.
I know all these fashion Instagrammers a lot of them recently seem to be wearing the same awful fitting bin bag dresses.. I know for me if I wore one it would make me look horrendous.

Her living room is awful too much stuff in a small space.
probably why she wanted to extend through the kitchen and turn the garage into the living room/study. Not much you can do with a 2/3 bed semi, just move to a bigger house surely since you keep changing it lol?

Ikr, is so odd to have the 2 massive west elm chairs and a tiny L shape sofa tucked at the back. Always have a feeling that her house is quite small
It’s because it’s all FREE that’s why all you see is so much stuff in these peoples houses.. because it’s free they accept it and have to put it somewhere

It’s because it’s all FREE that’s why all you see is so much stuff in these peoples houses.. because it’s free they accept it and have to put it somewhere
what are these poor bloggers going to do when the trend of sustainability just keeps growing and they won’t be able to shill all this tit 😂 real jobs incoming!!!