Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her and used to find her quite genuine but like a lot of influencers when they reach a certain level they change. Her smugness is really off putting, I find her quite preachy and the Ad for bringing her baby home is just plain tacky. Came over as desperate.

Doesn't her family own an interiors website or something, so basically she is just shilling stuff from them too. I find her really irritating and rather tacky now. Glad there is a thread on her.
they own an interior company???I didn’t know that, so she basically just advertises all their stuff then but doubt she would mark that as AD.

I find it irritating when influencers draw attention to themselves that they are having big bump, and they snap/have a meltdown when people made the similar remark. They probably get 70% less remarks when they stop drawing attention to themselves. (Ps: I did not agree that people should comment about other people body)

lily pebbles is another one, she drew attention to her yellowish teeth in order to beg for freebies and had a meltdown when people started questioning it
Ye I don’t agree with people commenting on her body when she’s pregnant, it’s not like she gained 7 stone, she was all baby, but don’t bring attention to it with your circus tent style dresses (which are awful even on someone not pregnant) and then have a meltdown over it.. you make a point to show off your baby bump and the fact your having a baby to get your freebies then you unfortunately have to understand some people have no boundaries on what they think is ok to say direct to you in your comments/stories.. people feel as if they know you personally with how much is shared so they think it’s ok to comment on what they see

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes am sure she works for her family and they have an interior business. I have really gone off her recently. I imagine she will flog her baby now for all the freebies she can get.

Her parents company is Home Colours and Dotmaison is linked to it. She basically finished straight out of uni and started working for her parents... then they helped buy her the house. REAL girl boss relatable hun...

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness yes she has changed sooooo much everything is an Ad. I much prefer very small bloggers that are way more genuine

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness yes she has changed sooooo much everything is an Ad. I much prefer very small bloggers that are way more genuine
Because they get things for free their homes end up just full to the brim with crap. I was never too keen on her in the beginning but liked her interior, but the way she used her baby coming home as an AD post just really was the last straw

Because they get things for free their homes end up just full to the brim with crap. I was never too keen on her in the beginning but liked her interior, but the way she used her baby coming home as an AD post just really was the last straw
same here. That baby coming home ad is so so tacky.

Reactions: 1
So so tacky I don’t know any other blogger (correct me if I’m wrong) that has used their baby coming home as an AD. How desperate can you be!! Not that I mind babies but you can tell it’s going to be baby this baby that.

I’ve followed her right from the start, but remember when she first got the black dog, you never saw much of the spaniel Because she was obsessed with her new dog, then she got a cat (Named it a Marble when Marble was really trendy) which you barely see now. She only posts things that she thinks are relevant and on trend then you don’t see any of it once something else is trendy. Much like her house!

My sister went to the same college as her, she had barely any friends and still doesn’t really

Reactions: 3
£895 pram... and she gets it for free!? I get that they class this as their jobs, but my job doesn’t give me £895 free stuff, and I also have to go to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, 47 weeks of the year, and yet I still couldn’t afford to even buy a pram for £895.
I’m pregnant with my first baby, and the thought of having to buy all these items that cost that kinda money worries me, and yet these people can afford it all because they get a five finger discount.. how about they accept the item and then give it away to a women’s charity for single mums who are struggling.. why do they have to be so greedy with it all. When they can clearly afford to buy it themselves, or maybe don’t accept it, ask silvercross if they can donate it, and the influencer will still promote their page.. now don’t get me wrong if I was offered a pram of that price for free I would probably take it, but it’s the fact they have everything given to them.. Prams, clothes, jewellery, kitchens, dyson fans, when does it stop? When does it become greedy?
F25B92B9-0F73-47D3-8D73-DBDF9F9E3544.png

Her house is oaky but i think is so lacking of natural light with all the tat that she puts. Who hates the tiles on her entrance. So damn tacky!

Reactions: 6
I agree, her hallway is so crass and tacky. Wonder what he husband really thinks of it. He seems to just do as he is told with all her renovations.

Omgggg I have been a lurker on tattle for a while but had to make an account to comment on this. I know liv in real life and she’s vile honestly. Makes me cringe. She so stuck up. I had no idea she was a ‘influencer’ When I met her through mutual friends and I was literally like woah what is this girls problem. 100% thinks she’s above everyone. I can’t that ad for bringing the baby home is shameful 🙈

Reactions: 9
I’m not mad about the free kitchen. She’s primarily an interiors blogger and her following is so makes sense for a home company to work with her. She gets a gifted kitchen and the company gets exposure. The baby coming home story was in bad taste, weird considering poor mum and baby were in hospital for so long, thought it would be special and private to have that moment.

Reactions: 4
Omgggg I have been a lurker on tattle for a while but had to make an account to comment on this. I know liv in real life and she’s vile honestly. Makes me cringe. She so stuck up. I had no idea she was a ‘influencer’ When I met her through mutual friends and I was literally like woah what is this girls problem. 100% thinks she’s above everyone. I can’t that ad for bringing the baby home is shameful 🙈
Love your name btw. You totally get the impression she is very stuck up. She's not very likeable online, it was her interiors that gained her the following. That ad proofs she is now willing to shill her newborn for a buck, so sad

I’m not mad about the free kitchen. She’s primarily an interiors blogger and her following is so makes sense for a home company to work with her. She gets a gifted kitchen and the company gets exposure. The baby coming home story was in bad taste, weird considering poor mum and baby were in hospital for so long, thought it would be special and private to have that moment.
like I’ve said before I understand the kitchen, but it’s when it’s added to everything else.. the pram, the rocker thing for her baby, TVs, jewellery.. find your niche and stick to it, if I follow you for home interiors I sure dont need a swipe up for your babies pram. Once they become a mum they change from interiors/weight loss to mummy blogger.
Yes!! Tell us more! What’s her husband like?

I don’t like her any more. I used to follow her, but then I didn’t really get why everything for a while was 101 Dalmatians style 🤷🏼‍♀️
then when she got preggers I unfollowed. I have no interest in kids so she didn’t relate any more. Found her a little stuck up too.
But I literally stumbled across her this morning while having a scroll. Has her poor kid got a name yet 😂

• Haha