Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know I agree, and the Dalmatian is all a bit Disney to me and not very mature... I dunno just my opinion but people seem to love it!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I know I agree, and the Dalmatian is all a bit Disney to me and not very mature... I dunno just my opinion but people seem to love it!
It doesn’t exactly scream class or originality. I guess the originality thing isn’t her fault but it really is so overdone now.

Reactions: 1
I used to quite like the Dalmatian but looked at a post of her bedroom today and it looks like a child’s room

She’s reached a new low tonight sending a thank you package to the hospital for looking after Nova (tit name btw) that’s actually just an ad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That baby is just another prop to her now. Won’t see the dogs anymore either! it’s always whatever the newest and latest thing is with her and then she gets bored. And that ad for the NHS... would you not just do it out of the kindness of your heart as they helped saved your child’s life. Everything has to be sponsored or lining her shallow pockets. Ughhh sorry for the rant but she just annoys me.

Reactions: 6
That baby is just another prop to her now. Won’t see the dogs anymore either! it’s always whatever the newest and latest thing is with her and then she gets bored. And that ad for the NHS... would you not just do it out of the kindness of your heart as they helped saved your child’s life. Everything has to be sponsored or lining her shallow pockets. Ughhh sorry for the rant but she just annoys me.
now with all the baby giveaways.. it really isolates you’re followers. I didn’t followe her because she was a mum, I followed because I liked her house content and now it’s all nova this nova that, baby gifts this, baby giveaways that.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the Sleepyhead that she blagged for free? Probably sold it off like her gifted sofa!! She has no shame, and so so grabby.

i am also really going off brands like Baby Mori (who I have bought a lot from) constantly giving free stuff to self absorbed people like her.