Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a point he lived in the travel lodge and would drunk cider on live from 4/5am and pin his PayPal. He had some crackhead living in the hotel as well who he would suck off for line's of mkat. Used to threaten to kill himself every other day. He's lost like 10 stone and is boring now but at one point he would have 2 or 3 threads trending at once. He also made an OF account. Made it free and still nobody signed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. His mates came into the thread at one point to join in. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was a time to be alive.
I am suitability horrified with an intense need to be in on the action πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bradley Weekes is another one. The vinted threads quiet funny sometimes specially cause I'm on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was a point he lived in the travel lodge and would drunk cider on live from 4/5am and pin his PayPal. He had some crackhead living in the hotel as well who he would suck off for line's of mkat. Used to threaten to kill himself every other day. He's lost like 10 stone and is boring now but at one point he would have 2 or 3 threads trending at once. He also made an OF account. Made it free and still nobody signed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. His mates came into the thread at one point to join in. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was a time to be alive.
I used to see it trending but didn’t know who he was
What a fukin man
How did he lose the weight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was it the drugs ?
---
Bradley Weekes is another one. The vinted threads quiet funny sometimes specially cause I'm on there.
How do you All manage this ?!
I can’t at all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a fukin man
---

I can’t at all
My kid doesn’t sleep so i have alot of free time on my days off from work 🀣

My work blocked tattle which is probably a good thing or i would get nothing done !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a fukin man
---

I can’t at all
Oh Liz you missed out big time with Marcus. He come on live one day and was crying like 'do you think what you say bothers me' DO YA??' and launched a coke bottle off the wall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ another time he went on holiday to Birmingham (yes holiday) with his at the time bffl. Well they go out one night and she pulls and makes him wait in conceriege while she's using his room to get rattled. One time when he was pretending to be an alcoholic his crying sister went round the local off licences with pictures of him begging them not to serve him. We found out the photos were from a Marcus Mitchell calander. Another time he edited his eyeballs green so we would think he had liver failure. Another time he posted from a hospital bed saying he'd stabbed himself cause of tattle trolls and had toast crumbs stuck to his chin. Next day he was out at the pub enjoying a carvery all smiles. The Travel Lodge era was the best. We reminisce about it all the time 2 years down the line.

Bradley's threads quiet 80% of the time and vinted thread doesn't move too fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My kid doesn’t sleep so i have alot of free time on my days off from work 🀣

My work blocked tattle which is probably a good thing or i would get nothing done !!
I fell really behind with work in January when KW was named as kasemines dad
I’m just about caught up
I will be in Tesco tryna log into tattle with no signal
Call me a nitty
Hate when people are talking to me when I’m tryna type a post
#FuckOff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I fell really behind with work in January when KW was named as kasemines dad
I’m just about caught up
I will be in Tesco tryna log into tattle with no signal
Call me a nitty
Hate when people are talking to me when I’m tryna type a post
#FuckOff
Yeah my productivity went south in Jan my manager asked is everything ok at home

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i was invested in the ashley cain thread but its died down a bit now. i do hope they come clean about what ££ actually went into the foundation but i dont think we will ever know. Not illegal, just immoral

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i was invested in the ashley cain thread but its died down a bit now. i do hope they come clean about what ££ actually went into the foundation but i dont think we will ever know. Not illegal, just immoral
I flitter in there from time to time. I'm on a few advice threads as well. A few off shoot chats as well.

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t keep up with that thread that’s another wild story, I don’t think it will ever come out. Tried to look again after his second kid was born but it just went off

• Heart
Marcus Mitchell's old threads. Start from #1 til about 40 odd. If obese anorexic faux alcoholic homeless men who beat up their parents and have the odd murder attributed to them. He's your man.
The rolling down the a30 was legendary times

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No why did I think you was talking about mmitchell the make up guy I’ve been very confused πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ ffs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.