Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you lot have friends on tattle? because I don’t
My sister uses it
She doesn’t speak just lurks and forgets her account log in details
But we don’t have the same interests at all lol
Loz blocked her just for putting in a friend request
Her page is literally a normal page
Soz sis
So she could possibly have read my messages once
But Loz doesn’t interest her
Hey sis x
She follows that albama woman that was reposting the docs once lol
My sister told me about it and not in a good way years ago. I spent ages just looking and lurking on the wiki lists. If I saw someone in the public eye I would check the wiki list and see if any threads etc.
I doubt anyone I know or talk to would have an account on here.
I have said to my sister about an account and she isn't impressed, quiet sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was pregnant with my son she took the liberty of getting a calander and 'marking my dates' and 'proving they didn't add up' so he couldn't be his son and even broke down crying pleading with my fella to walk out on us insisting the baby wasn't his. Safe to say I don't like her. I've been asked to be the bigger person and get along with her since. Absolutely TF NOT.
---

I'm not sure exactly when she's due but she's already found out she's having a girl so I know she's ahead of me abit. I'm guessing I'll be like 6 months when I announce. Thankfully I don't talk to any of his family so it's not too hard concealing it lol.

bleeping witch! That's shocking 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping witch! That's shocking 🤬
Oh and she would ferry my fella around in her car to drop him to that little slags house and pick him up. All to hurt me and I'd only ever been nice to her. She keeps trying to add my fella on FB although he keeps declining. Every time he comments on the local newspaper page or a buy and sell group she replies to him and he ignores her. Like why are you SO invested in your husbands brother for?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My sister uses it
Soz sis
Hey sis x
Not that I know off! I only came across it when doing night feeds and being sat there for hours on end 🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh and she would ferry my fella around in her car to drop him to that little slags house and pick him up. All to hurt me and I'd only ever been nice to her. She keeps trying to add my fella on FB although he keeps declining. Every time he comments on the local newspaper page or a buy and sell group she replies to him and he ignores her. Like why are you SO invested in your husbands brother for?
Cor she sounds a proper bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
✨ twit her ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I joined because I wanted to see screenshots getting posted on a thread about someone I know personally. I’ve had another account but a couple of the Irish threads I was on were full of pearl clutchers and my comments were getting r e p o r t e d a lot and i was getting suspensions. It was wrecking my head so I set up a new account. Sorry for mentioning this M o d S. I know I’m not allowed complain 😂

I’m in Dublin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My friend mentioned tattle years ago, then was brought here by Sarah akwisombe, bit of a con-artist. This was under a previous account. Then lost my log in and had to re-join.

I joined Tattle because I saw a petition on twitter to “shut down Tattle”, was curious and stayed for the original LG threads after she named Vyle as Giros father back in 2020. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
I tried reading his threads when it was coming out about him being a perv but they were going too quick. Philthy little man
Oh I was in the thick of em last year. Absolutely wild. You'd go for a bath and come back to 2 new threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I joined because I wanted to see screenshots getting posted on a thread about someone I know personally. I’ve had another account but a couple of the Irish threads I was on were full of pearl clutchers and my comments were getting r e p o r t e d a lot and i was getting suspensions. It was wrecking my head so I set up a new account. Sorry for mentioning this M o d S. I know I’m not allowed complain 😂

I’m in Dublin.
Sorry but this is brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂
Do you still visit those threads ?
I should be having a nap
I’m addicted to tattle x

• Haha
Sorry but this is brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂
Do you still visit those threads ?
I should be having a nap
I’m addicted to tattle x
Yes I do usually just to lurk but occasionally I’ll comment a more sedate version of what I’m thinking.

I was on the early LG threads as username Mun Hun.

The thread I signed up for is about a local scam artist/influencer who is literally bat tit crazy. An absolute whackjob. Her name is Shannen Reilly McGrath and her claim to fame is she was in casa amor for 4 days the same year as our Blazin Squad fiend. He kissed her in some challenge then she appeared on their episode of her face or mine. If you ever have insomnia you should check out her threads she would give LG a good name.

One of her stand out moments was setting up a fake Instagram account one Christmas Day and posting a photo of her getting her flaps sucked by her on/off fella (who died in jail from a drug overdose from drugs his family claim she smuggled into him) Anyway her reason for posting this photo was to tag his ex and mother of his child on Christmas Day because he had her blocked. She puts Lauren into the novice nutjob category. What an achievement 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes I do usually just to lurk but occasionally I’ll comment a more sedate version of what I’m thinking.

I was on the early LG threads as username Mun Hun.

The thread I signed up for is about a local scam artist/influencer who is literally bat tit crazy. An absolute whackjob. Her name is Shannen Reilly McGrath and her claim to fame is she was in casa amor for 4 days the same year as our Blazin Squad fiend. He kissed her in some challenge then she appeared on their episode of her face or mine. If you ever have insomnia you should check out her threads she would give LG a good name.

One of her stand out moments was setting up a fake Instagram account one Christmas Day and posting a photo of her getting her flaps sucked by her on/off fella (who died in jail from a drug overdose from drugs his family claim she smuggled into him) Anyway her reason for posting this photo was to tag his ex and mother of his child on Christmas Day because he had her blocked. She puts Lauren into the novice nutjob category. What an achievement 😂
Back soon if to investigate 🏃🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My sister uses it
Soz sis
Hey sis x
No i dont think so anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
None of my mates or family are on here as far as i know 👀

Had to tell my hubby about tattle though as i got doxxed a few years ago by sallie axl and she was not only sharing me & my kid on her insta she made an account on here and shared me !!!

I shut my old account and was reincarnated as the vicar 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When I was pregnant with my son she took the liberty of getting a calander and 'marking my dates' and 'proving they didn't add up' so he couldn't be his son and even broke down crying pleading with my fella to walk out on us insisting the baby wasn't his. Safe to say I don't like her. I've been asked to be the bigger person and get along with her since. Absolutely TF NOT.
---
Abso-bleeping-lutely not. What the actual duck is wrong with people?!
---
None of my mates or family are on here as far as i know 👀

Had to tell my hubby about tattle though as i got doxxed a few years ago by sallie axl and she was not only sharing me & my kid on her insta she made an account on here and shared me !!!

I shut my old account and was reincarnated as the vicar 🤣
What a prick 😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.