Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I do usually just to lurk but occasionally I’ll comment a more sedate version of what I’m thinking.

I was on the early LG threads as username Mun Hun.

The thread I signed up for is about a local scam artist/influencer who is literally bat tit crazy. An absolute whackjob. Her name is Shannen Reilly McGrath and her claim to fame is she was in casa amor for 4 days the same year as our Blazin Squad fiend. He kissed her in some challenge then she appeared on their episode of her face or mine. If you ever have insomnia you should check out her threads she would give LG a good name.

One of her stand out moments was setting up a fake Instagram account one Christmas Day and posting a photo of her getting her flaps sucked by her on/off fella (who died in jail from a drug overdose from drugs his family claim she smuggled into him) Anyway her reason for posting this photo was to tag his ex and mother of his child on Christmas Day because he had her blocked. She puts Lauren into the novice nutjob category. What an achievement 😂
Fuckinnn hell. How do you know her were you her mate? Did she know you were on her thread?

Reactions: 6
Fuckinnn hell. How do you know her were you her mate? Did she know you were on her thread?
We were never friends but moved in similar circles a long time ago. Then she became embroiled in a tit for tat revenge posts on FB situation with her ex who has since died. They were constantly taking digs at each other.

She sent him a fake email claiming to be the production company for Ex on the Beach, saying she was appearing and if he wanted to go in as her ex to send on an audition tape which he did. She leaked it on social media to humiliate him and for about 48 hours over here Facebook was completely taken over with posts trolling him. Lots of people posted videos ripping the piss out of his audition tape. Off the back of that she got scouted for Love Island and after she left there she set up a fake management company and scammed lots of young wannabe influencers out of a lot of money. That’s when I seen the first thread and read it without an account but back then you couldn’t see any photos etc without an account not sure if it’s still the same so I joined up.

She’s notorious for doxxing people and turning up on their doorsteps with her boyfriend issuing threats so for health and safety reasons I don’t reveal many personal details about myself.

Hope you all understand I value my life 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes I do usually just to lurk but occasionally I’ll comment a more sedate version of what I’m thinking.

I was on the early LG threads as username Mun Hun.

The thread I signed up for is about a local scam artist/influencer who is literally bat tit crazy. An absolute whackjob. Her name is Shannen Reilly McGrath and her claim to fame is she was in casa amor for 4 days the same year as our Blazin Squad fiend. He kissed her in some challenge then she appeared on their episode of her face or mine. If you ever have insomnia you should check out her threads she would give LG a good name.

One of her stand out moments was setting up a fake Instagram account one Christmas Day and posting a photo of her getting her flaps sucked by her on/off fella (who died in jail from a drug overdose from drugs his family claim she smuggled into him) Anyway her reason for posting this photo was to tag his ex and mother of his child on Christmas Day because he had her blocked. She puts Lauren into the novice nutjob category. What an achievement 😂
Hi fellow Irish Gal - she’s a dose !!! The face tune ! remember Dano was filming her loving herself in the car , jammed on the brakes and she cracked her head off the windscreen 🤣🤣🤣
---
We were never friends but moved in similar circles a long time ago. Then she became embroiled in a tit for tat revenge posts on FB situation with her ex who has since died. They were constantly taking digs at each other.

She sent him a fake email claiming to be the production company for Ex on the Beach, saying she was appearing and if he wanted to go in as her ex to send on an audition tape which he did. She leaked it on social media to humiliate him and for about 48 hours over here Facebook was completely taken over with posts trolling him. Lots of people posted videos ripping the piss out of his audition tape. Off the back of that she got scouted for Love Island and after she left there she set up a fake management company and scammed lots of young wannabe influencers out of a lot of money. That’s when I seen the first thread and read it without an account but back then you couldn’t see any photos etc without an account not sure if it’s still the same so I joined up.

She’s notorious for doxxing people and turning up on their doorsteps with her boyfriend issuing threats so for health and safety reasons I don’t reveal many personal details about myself.

Omfg I forgot about this ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

How much do people reveal about themself tho for her to find them
Not just her but people in general
What’s a Treat she sounds like
I do not remember her on love island and the fact it’s still in her bio is nuts
What a nasty nasty woman

Reactions: 5

Ngl this bit sounds like younger me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How much do people reveal about themself tho for her to find them
Not just her but people in general
What’s a Treat she sounds like
I do not remember her on love island and the fact it’s still in her bio is nuts
What a nasty nasty woman
One time someone did the usual S/S from Instagram and left their photo showing. This was before tattlers worked out if you reported the post it would be removed.

Girls from the agency posted on their own Instagram stories about how the tattlers weren’t wrong and she would hound them and they would post their call logs full of missed calls off private numbers. Her harassing them to take the truth down.

She got her current drug dealer boyfriend to call to peoples houses and threaten them. Dublin is a small town it’s not hard to work out who is posting based off the information they share about her.
---
Hi fellow Irish Gal - she’s a dose !!! The face tune ! remember Dano was filming her loving herself in the car , jammed on the brakes and she cracked her head off the windscreen 🤣🤣🤣
---

Omfg I forgot about this ! 🤣
The facetune is ridiculous as is the photoshopping of the waist and the lengthening of the legs. Remember someone was slagging her calling her a ****** cos of the size of her feet and hands and she posted a photo of her hand up against Luke’s saying he loves her hands and feet 🙈😂

witch please go back to making your koka noodles and letting your dogs tit all over the appartment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One time someone did the usual S/S from Instagram and left their photo showing. This was before tattlers worked out if you reported the post it would be removed.

Girls from the agency posted on their own Instagram stories about how the tattlers weren’t wrong and she would hound them and they would post their call logs full of missed calls off private numbers. Her harassing them to take the truth down.

She got her current drug dealer boyfriend to call to peoples houses and threaten them. Dublin is a small town it’s not hard to work out who is posting based off the information they share about her.
---

The facetune is ridiculous as is the photoshopping of the waist and the lengthening of the legs. Remember someone was slagging her calling her a ****** cos of the size of her feet and hands and she posted a photo of her hand up against Luke’s saying he loves her hands and feet 🙈😂

witch please go back to making your koka noodles and letting your dogs tit all over the appartment.
She’s a fruitcake 🤣🤣 must nosey on her threads.. it’s been a while

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What other threads do you all read? Any you recommend??
I can’t comment on tik tok threads but becki jones thread moves quicker than this one.

marnie g shore is a good read if you keep up with geordie shore.

im a ghost followers to loads because im to invested in this one and lozzas 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What other threads do you all read? Any you recommend??
Marcus Mitchell's old threads. Start from #1 til about 40 odd. If obese anorexic faux alcoholic homeless men who beat up their parents and have the odd murder attributed to them. He's your man.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t comment on tik tok threads but becki jones thread moves quicker than this one.

marnie g shore is a good read if you keep up with geordie shore.

im a ghost followers to loads because im to invested in this one and lozzas 😭😭😭😭
Becki jones thread is a favourite of mine. I can’t comment but some of their comments give the LG thread a run for the money … not quite tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marcus Mitchell's old threads. Start from #1 til about 40 odd. If obese anorexic faux alcoholic homeless men who beat up their parents and have the odd murder attributed to them. He's your man.
Don’t get my knickers wet with such salacious details I already contribute to a fair few threads 🙈

When will it end?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get my knickers wet with such salacious details I already contribute to a fair few threads 🙈

When will it end?????
There was a point he lived in the travel lodge and would drunk cider on live from 4/5am and pin his PayPal. He had some crackhead living in the hotel as well who he would suck off for line's of mkat. Used to threaten to kill himself every other day. He's lost like 10 stone and is boring now but at one point he would have 2 or 3 threads trending at once. He also made an OF account. Made it free and still nobody signed up 😂😂. His mates came into the thread at one point to join in. 😂😂😂😂 it was a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.