Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this him ?
He doesn’t have much followers who the hell is he ?
He had like 60k on his old insta but they took it down cause he would always go on live and cry and threaten to kill himself stood at the A30 bridge.

His own mother accused him of killing her boyfriend Andy on their doorstep when he was 8. He's now known as Doorstep Andy or Andy from the doorstep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He had like 60k on his old insta but they took it down cause he would always go on live and cry and threaten to kill himself stood at the A30 bridge.

His own mother accused him of killing her boyfriend Andy on their doorstep when he was 8. He's now known as Doorstep Andy or Andy from the doorstep.
😂😂😂sorry but how did he kill Andy ?
Wtf omg this is WILD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂sorry but how did he kill Andy ?
Wtf omg this is WILD
No one knows. All we know is one day he posted a screenshot from Sid (his mom) and she's asking if he wants a takeaway. An hr later she popped up saying how she will never forget what happened on the doorstep that morning and told Marcus he killed Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m having so much fun reading MM’s comments on insta, he reminds me of someone I went school with
Brb x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Struggling to see why nobody signed up even when it was free 😂😂😂
Awhhhhh my eyes what the hell 🤮

I cant even reply to the OF photo as I’m layed in bed beside my baby waiting for her to fall asleep and her head shot up off my shoulder when she seen that monstrosity.

Please don’t report me to social, I’m a good mum I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stop laughing he’s proper mad
He’s got more time than Loz liking all these comments of people saying he’s gone too far 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve written about 10 comments in the malin thread years ago @Jolie1988 knows that story too well x
I just struggle to keep up when I don’t follow these twats
Her and Marcus with the inspirational posts now they’ve lost weight
Do me a fukin favour 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
No one knows. All we know is one day he posted a screenshot from Sid (his mom) and she's asking if he wants a takeaway. An hr later she popped up saying how she will never forget what happened on the doorstep that morning and told Marcus he killed Andy.
The way youve wrote ‘no one knows’ reminds me of matilda, when theyre on about miss homeys dad dying and alluding to trunchbull killing him😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pissing myself at the tiny cock comment

back in an hour his wiki is wild
Another time someone posted a close up ceiling fan saying it was his willy and we thought it was for like a year til someone pointed out it was a ceiling fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another time someone posted a close up ceiling fan saying it was his willy and we thought it was for like a year til someone pointed out it was a ceiling fan.
Wait what, what type of fan can look like a chode? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve written about 10 comments in the malin thread years ago @Jolie1988 knows that story too well x
I just struggle to keep up when I don’t follow these twats
Her and Marcus with the inspirational posts now they’ve lost weight
Do me a fukin favour 😂😂😂😂
This is why I had to start following our Loz again, coz I was losing interest in the thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.