Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! Been catching up and loving you all.
Off topic of dick, but hoping to lose weight and get some again 😂 After feeling tit all weekend I’ve buckled and bought my first weight loss jab. Nervous as hell but am so desperate to get my weight down to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Off topic of dick, but hoping to lose weight and get some again 😂 After feeling tit all weekend I’ve buckled and bought my first weight loss jab. Nervous as hell but am so desperate to get my weight down to normal.
Which brand did you go with ?
aww the girls will have some good advice I only lasted two jabs lol.
Although I’ve been tempted to ‘go again’
You’ve got this !!!!
when will you start it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh good luck 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Which brand did you go with ?
aww the girls will have some good advice I only lasted two jabs lol.
Although I’ve been tempted to ‘go again’
You’ve got this !!!!
when will you start it ?
I went with mounjaro. I’ve got about 35lbs to lose I think to be in the ‘healthy’ range. Its all been approved so should get it Tuesday and will start then.

What made you stop? I’m so worried about being the one that reacts badly. Prepared for either the shits, sicks, or being bunged up but anything more than than and I’ll be out 🤣

• Heart
Good luck! My weight is horrendous right now but I do naff all about it so I can't complain 🙈 Hope it goes well for you ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good luck! My weight is horrendous right now but I do naff all about it so I can't complain 🙈 Hope it goes well for you ✨
Thank you x
I feel it’s crept up on me and I kept saying I was going to do something about it but never did.
I got bigger, felt too embarrassed to be in the gym, am just wearing baggy tops and hiding away. Don’t know why this weekend was the final straw but I’m hoping for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel it’s crept up on me and I kept saying I was going to do something about it but never did.
I got bigger, felt too embarrassed to be in the gym, am just wearing baggy tops and hiding away. Don’t know why this weekend was the final straw but I’m hoping for a change.
I decided my weight was too much and decided to change my lifestyle on a random Wednesday night. The next morning, I got up and ready to go to Cheltenham and spent the day getting very very drunk.

I am tempted by the weight loss pens. Let us know how you get on? How do you use them? I'm being a baby about ordering x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I decided my weight was too much and decided to change my lifestyle on a random Wednesday night. The next morning, I got up and ready to go to Cheltenham and spent the day getting very very drunk.

I am tempted by the weight loss pens. Let us know how you get on? How do you use them? I'm being a baby about ordering x
Will do!
The pen looks simple enough. You pop the little needle on (it does look tiny), pinch the fat on your stomach or thigh, put the needle in, click the pen and hold for a few seconds.

• Heart
Thank you x
That's pretty much me, baggy tops and hiding away! Put a cropped t shirt on last week, not even particularly cropped, took one swatch in the mirror and off it went into the charity bag 🙈 I did try a while ago to try and shift it,extra walks, some of those Bec Bec videos but the lure of wine and pizza was too much, I struggle with willpower 🤦🏼‍♀️If it doesn't instantly melt away then I'm out and would rather wallow in self pity and a few bottles of prosecco 🥴

Can't wait to hear how you get on though, these weight loss pens sound good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Good luck hun.

What site did you get yours on.

I'm tempted as I want to lose about 20 ish pounds since my op I haven't been good and I keep looking at these jabs then chickening out

Reactions: 8
By the way it was frosty central in here til husband and kids left and I was on the huffy sofa last night having (apparently 🙈) shouting at him that he was stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hopefully he comes back in a better mood than when he left but I highly doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good luck hun.

What site did you get yours on.

I'm tempted as I want to lose about 20 ish pounds since my op I haven't been good and I keep looking at these jabs then chickening out
I was the same. Read some reviews, joined the weight loss thread on here and eventually went with MedExpress. They happened to be the cheapest at the time too. Was £153 including postage for the first month (4 doses) compared to boots etc at £229.
I figured that a little less on shopping, less on wine and investing in myself was worth a few months to try.

ETA - Not sure if it’s allowed but if anyone does go to medexpress I have a £5 off code 🤣 every penny counts.

Last edited:
  • Heart