Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eta loved menthols me
---

He's never smoked or even tried it! Always get the family gossip in the smoking area too 🤣
Marlboro lights /menthols for me back in the day.
Any cheap ass ones now to smoke out the bedroom window when the jitters hit. Though it hasn't for a couple of years now to be fair. Mine hates it. Like really hates it. Takes the shine off it 😣 Didn't stop for him though, I'm proper cheap and those things are not 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Gareth really needs to thank that boy.
I quite like Jude. Poor boys 21st yesterday and all that's been happening is him getting dragged in the media.

Reactions: 6
Asti for me
It goes straight to my vagina eeeeek
What’s Asti? Fill me in 🙋‍♀️
---
I have this magical totally wrong idea that just inhaling the horrible bitter sweet taste will magically melt away all my stress.
Oh don’t ! one puff that’s it like magic you will be back on them , chew gum , drink water and chew on a bookies pencil, keep it behind your ear and just pretend puff

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s Asti? Fill me in 🙋‍♀️
---

Oh don’t ! one puff that’s it like magic you will be back on them , chew gum , drink water and chew on a bookies pencil, keep it behind your ear and just pretend puff
Asti is like a sparkling wine.
My summer berries ain't cutting it. I demand my prosecco. He won't move his arse though with the footie on.
And he definitely won't get me ciggies. I was chewing gum by the dozen and just decided to drink the craving away, not really working but hey ho I'll carry on trying 🤣
---
Wish I could voice note lol
Went shop pissed missed Bellingham’s goal
---

My fave
I missed Kanes cause I needed a piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My Voice is a joke mate
But it would make my life easier
Was typing and coming back from the shop