Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the shite is gone that's less embarrassing than a broken flush. Rather that than big rock hard skidders on the pan
Remember that girl that got trapped in between the windows after trying to fling her shite out on a tinder date 🤣💀⚰⚰🪦

eta found it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Fancy going to someone's house and taking a big steaming hot tit home with you cos you can't flush it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whole new meaning to doggy bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t say it flushed away… good job he has a dog 🤣
Absolutely dying 🤣🤣🤣
---
My worst one was when I was about 18. I was seeing this lad in the RAF. They had communal bathrooms so I nipped for a wee early in the morning and left him sleeping.

So far, so good.

I went into the wrong room. Without noticing, I got into bed with a random guy and woke up the following morning to six of them stood around the bed trying to work out where I'd come from. I screamed. The lad I was seeing came running - he panicked because there was no-way I could have got off-site without him and if I was walking around unattended he would get into huge tit. His mate came with him. His mate was my ex.

bleeping tragic.

Got a cup of tea from the man who's bed I'd invaded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Foxy gets to sleep with the real bad boys, and I get to sneak out of granny’s

Fml

Last edited:
  • Haha
Remember that girl that got trapped in between the windows after trying to fling her shite out on a tinder date 🤣💀⚰⚰🪦

eta found it
Omg hilarious 🤣 bad enough she and the shite are wedged in the window , who took her bloody picture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning ☀ no one to tell because no one knows I’m on them, but 1 week 💉done, 7lbs down, no side effects, increased energy. Appetite reduced but eating 3 smaller meals, totally off snacks & alcohol 😱 2nd week started. Just wish I had the grit of @johndoe111 to lose it without medication 💪🏼🫡 but this is a start.
Feel better for having ‘said’ it out loud now 🤣
Mate with or without meds you are making a positive change! No easy way to do it and I think the hardest part is being mentally ready. 7ibs is incredible. Everyone around me keeps saying I wish I had your willpower and dedication but I have been mostly miserable 😂 going football and not having a beer or going concerts without a cocktail it’s been rough. I don’t always feel like I have lost anything or feel the change either but I know I am healthier and I do have more confidence.

keep us updated with your journey 😍 can’t wait to hear how week 2 goes! You have got this xx

• Heart
Mate with or without meds you are making a positive change! No easy way to do it and I think the hardest part is being mentally ready. 7ibs is incredible. Everyone around me keeps saying I wish I had your willpower and dedication but I have been mostly miserable 😂 going football and not having a beer or going concerts without a cocktail it’s been rough. I don’t always feel like I have lost anything or feel the change either but I know I am healthier and I do have more confidence.

keep us updated with your journey 😍 can’t wait to hear how week 2 goes! You have got this xx
How did your last weigh in go Jane ?
You feeling ready for your holidayyyyyyyy

• Heart
How did your last weigh in go Jane ?
You feeling ready for your holidayyyyyyyy
3.8ibs off taking me to 98ibs total 😱. I am going to starting to easing up and little now. I would still like to do 2 more stone but happy to do do that at a much slower pace! Get me on that bleeping plane ✈ 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
3.8ibs off taking me to 98ibs total 😱. I am going to starting to easing up and little now. I would still like to do 2 more stone but happy to do do that at a much slower pace! Get me on that bleeping plane ✈ 😍
That’s amazing you’ve done really well! Get on that plane get a cocktail in hand and some vitamin D 😍😍😍😍 get your mind out the gutter loons I’m talking about the sun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s fukin amazing
Wow !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9