Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lulu has a strop when she doesn’t get enough likes, or if she loses followers whilst on one of her many luxury holidays.

Mum life styled likes to moan publicly about stuff that most people accept, such airlines not arranging their whole seating system around her family, the school asking her not to park near the gates etc. Supremely entitled and constantly up the arse of other influencers who are in the super league of buying, ie Chanel weekly.

It’s all equally shallow though and ultimately they are all cut from the same cloth

Reactions: 1
I believe luludumas and the style nurse used to be quite close , going to events together ( as Jane was petrified to go on her own) but something happened and the style nurse is keeping her distance from her now !

Reactions: 2
I believe luludumas and the style nurse used to be quite close , going to events together ( as Jane was petrified to go on her own) but something happened and the style nurse is keeping her distance from her now !
How do you know this 🤔

Check out midlife-mystyle for fake followers and fully paid account, hilarious awful photos. She’s gaining about 2-3k a day, and has 400-500 comments per post. It’s a total joke and the thing is Instagram don’t do anything about it!

Reactions: 1
Check out midlife-mystyle for fake followers and fully paid account, hilarious awful photos. She’s gaining about 2-3k a day, and has 400-500 comments per post. It’s a total joke and the thing is Instagram don’t do anything about it!
😬 mutton and lamb spring to mind 😬 the photos/poses are awful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG feel ashamed for her!! Mutton ... people must only follow her for a laugh or dirty old men!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw this when I was looking into the whole drama last night 😁 I've never looked at TMLS before so I’ve no idea how she operates...did she purposely put that story out because she knows what Lala 🤪 had said I wonder...?!
Absobloodylutely!! I think UGG did give her a shout out but I also totally believe TMLS would buy followers. She’s incredibly entitled and proper shady. Cracking up that Lulu might have got it wrong and is now even more out of the fashion IGer inner circle 🙈😂

Midlife-mystyle - OMGFG!!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omfg my eyes, I can’t unsee those pictures, those poses, those synthetic fabrics, those white thighs .... I’ve done a sick in my mouth. And 500 comments PER POST ... ok calm down Kim Kardashian 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4