Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started a thread. 😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks for the thread!! How the duck has she got 57k followers??!!

Anyway, back to Jane....she doesn’t bother me too much and seems quite sweet. I get the impression she’s pretty sensitive and takes things too much to heart which probably doesn't work well in the vacuous world of being an Insta-clotheshorse.

Reactions: 5
Jane has a lovely home, family and wants for nothing, I can’t understand why she has got so caught up in this Instagram nonsense. Why does she care so much? I can only assume she wasn’t friends with the cool girls at school and it still smarts.

Reactions: 5
Jane has a lovely home, family and wants for nothing, I can’t understand why she has got so caught up in this Instagram nonsense. Why does she care so much? I can only assume she wasn’t friends with the cool girls at school and it still smarts.
Me neither. Can't figure out why she cares so much. It must be envy. She'd be better off appreciating what she DOES have.

Reactions: 4
I know !!!! I burst out laughing when I saw her appear.....such a bizarre cycle...... clothes post /dogs post / kids post / house post / holiday post/ flounce post / clothes post / dogs post and on and on and on

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And then we'll get the posts from other accounts thanking her for what she's doing and what a lovely person she is. The equivalent of patting yourself on the back! Blowing her own trumpet.

Reactions: 2
It’s not my taste at all - very footballers wives - but it’s a very impressive house and looks lovely and airy. Makes me wonder again why she does IG though. We all know this break will be temporary and she’ll be back blagging freebies and accepting gifts before long. She clearly doesn’t need to and I’d have so much more respect for her if she didn’t monetise her account.

Reactions: 2
It’s not my taste at all - very footballers wives - but it’s a very impressive house and looks lovely and airy. Makes me wonder again why she does IG though. We all know this break will be temporary and she’ll be back blagging freebies and accepting gifts before long. She clearly doesn’t need to and I’d have so much more respect for her if she didn’t monetise her account.
I like her home style. I’ve thought all along that she should do more home stuff alongside the fashion. Saying that I think she’s lost her way with the fashion - it was so much better when her account was smaller and she wasn’t being gifted stuff she probably wouldn’t choose herself.

Really worth that when she bought for what £540,000..... Seems like a significant premium.
I think they demolished and built this house so effectively they paid £540k for the land.

I like her home style. I’ve thought all along that she should do more home stuff alongside the fashion. Saying that I think she’s lost her way with the fashion - it was so much better when her account was smaller and she wasn’t being gifted stuff she probably wouldn’t choose herself.

I think they demolished and built this house so effectively they paid £540k for the land.
yes I think that’s right.

No their planning application does not say that - they built out the bungalow that was there. According to the application their mortgage wouldn't allow them to knock it down and rebuild.