Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's OK they have been there before and feel very safe... She is a complete fruitcake.
S
Doncha know all the influencers are immune... 🙄 Lucky us, we get to see Lulu twirling around in one of her 25 million oversized maxi dresses for the next fortnight 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s a funny one. She blocked me and I had never commented or sent a DM (positive or negative).

Reactions: 2
Doncha know all the influencers are immune... 🙄 Lucky us, we get to see Lulu twirling around in one of her 25 million oversized maxi dresses for the next fortnight 👍🏻
You called it. Here she is twirling round, looking uncomfortable. Had a look at some of these little dresses and they're about £300! Why do it when you're obviously not comfortable?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's just so she can brag about her lifestyle. Look at me on an expensive holiday with expensive dresses.

Reactions: 4
She has a very freckly décolletage, which must be sun damage. I’d be covering myself in factor 50! Maybe she does/I really hope she does!

If you go on lots of holidays then you’d justify the number of cover ups and beach dresses. I have no need for anything like this this year! 😆

It's just so she can brag about her lifestyle. Look at me on an expensive holiday with expensive dresses.
She’s the worst/best stealth bragger. I always think of Harry Enfield’s Loadsamoney when I see her “I am considerably richer than YOOOOOW!!“ 😂

You called it. Here she is twirling round, looking uncomfortable. Had a look at some of these little dresses and they're about £300! Why do it when you're obviously not comfortable?
ATTENTION!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look at my lifestyle, you bunch of peasants. Don't ya wish you had loads of money.

• Haha
They look like a group of twats in the video - what’s her son got on? 😂
I think they all think they're fashionistas! With the exception of the husband they walk around as if they've got a nasty smell under their noses. Her husband and step daughter are much more down to earth, normal working people.

I’m amazed at how much effort goes into their holiday attire. They are dressed up all the time. I’m in my bikini and shorts for most of my hols. It’s all for the gram though 🤣

Seriously, in the present climate do people really want to see her and her family parading around in fancy dress.
The white get up earlier looks hideous on her.
If you want to go on holiday , fine, but please don’t rub people’s nose in it with all your have a lovely weekend garbage.
I could go to where she is if I really wanted, but the whole thing just seems in poor taste really.

Reactions: 7
Seriously, in the present climate do people really want to see her and her family parading around in fancy dress.
The white get up earlier looks hideous on her.
If you want to go on holiday , fine, but please don’t rub people’s nose in it with all your have a lovely weekend garbage.
I could go to where she is if I really wanted, but the whole thing just seems in poor taste really.
Exactly this. I could go, do go to holiday destinations where you're required to dress up for the evening and gentlemen are required to wear long trousers to dinner but as soon as dinner is over my hubby rushes back to the room to change into smart shorts. I also go on holidays where you don't bother so much to get dressed up just shower and put on clean shorts and a top. She's not the only one that can go on holidays but for some reason she comes across as la de dah look at me. I don't know why!! She's just not relatable. I have no idea why. It just doesn't work for her.

Reactions: 5
All the matters To her is that people admire and envy her and sadly some will.

I’m just cringing at the thought of her twirling around in the hotel. What on earth must the other guests think?

• Haha
She cracks me up.... "this dress was my only sale purchase"......... Yeah well done jane👍👏👏👏👏👏......... Cos every other item you've worn has been gifted!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just cringing at the thought of her twirling around in the hotel. What on earth must the other guests think?
She will be their entertainment ... look at this silly cow loving herself. People watching is the best! 🤣

She cracks me up.... "this dress was my only sale purchase"......... Yeah well done jane👍👏👏👏👏👏......... Cos every other item you've worn has been gifted!!!
So true!!! Hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 2