Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God old Leather Chest is irritating! Could she be showing off any more?! Look at me, look at me, LOOK AT MEEEEE!

I’m not jealous, I’ve been lucky enough to have had a cracking Christmas but I don’t feel the need to rub peoples noses in it especially as lots of us are utterly miserable at this time of year. Have a bit of humility woman

Reactions: 5
I’ve just had to go & look what she’s up to...using a filter on stories to smooth her crepey chest I notice! She’s also SO cheap that she doesn’t have her freebies taken up so all her dresses are far too long & it just cheapens the look! Imagine going on holiday & having to preen & document everything for strangers to see. My husband would throw my phone (or me) in the sea if I carried on like this. So needy for the validity of strangers. Very sad. I cringe for her!

Yes I am surprised Lovestyle40 hasn’t popped up on tattle before ... gifts and more gifts and that gold swimsuit
I’ve just had a look at her - how on earth does she have so many followers?

Reactions: 1
Ay Ay Ay! the way too short for a middle aged woman white dress is back out.......... Smh.....

“Darling, that odd woman who was twirling on the beach yesterday is now grinning inanely into her camera and thinks no one can see her .....and she’s showing off her knickers in that dress”.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look at her - how on earth does she have so many followers?
I’m not so sure myself but probably because she likes and comments on absolutely every single persons posts. She must spend all day on Insta.Those stories where she sitting in the car park of the Metro Centre at 9am waiting for it to open Just so she can spend the day doing ‘Try Ons’ all for our benefit.. oh sorry her benefit as every single one is a affliated link or Ad. And the shit she try’s on I wouldn’t be seen dead in! All cheap crap to go with her Chanel or Gucci bag! She’s clearly bored out of her mind! I think she deserves her own thread.

yet again she wasn’t going to post the latest pic of her legs out on the beach but then she did

She screams new money. I’m lucky enough to live a similar lifestyle and was actually in the sun over Christmas. But, you won’t find photos of me twirling around in a gifted skirt on the beach .

Reactions: 6
She screams new money. I’m lucky enough to live a similar lifestyle and was actually in the sun over Christmas. But, you won’t find photos of me twirling around in a gifted skirt on the beach .
I was thinking about this yesterday as I chatted to a friend who’s a second wife & lives every second on IG to try & prove she’s a better, more glamorous, better travelled, bigger house, richer wife than the first woman. It always seems Jane is trying to make a point & I wondered is she doing the same

Reactions: 4
Is she his 2nd wife? Didn't know this.

100% agree - no class, no humility. Twatting about on a beach seeking validation from strangers on the internet like a bloody teenager.

I’ve thought exactly the same!

Reactions: 2
Apparently somebody had sent her a rude message about how, as a mum to teenagers she shouldn’t be wearing a bikini!

Apparently somebody had sent her a rude message about how, as a mum to teenagers she shouldn’t be wearing a bikini!
I don’t believe her. This will be a sympathy post from Jane - which invites loads of engagement and fillers saying how amazing she is. That will then detract from her usual loss of followers that she gets as a result of another luxury holiday. (She admits/moans about this regularly)

Now she just has loads of comments telling her she’s Gorgeous and people saying that ‘that lady was nasty messaging you Jane’.
it’s like being in a preschool

Such an obvious formula, that they all use .

Could you be bothered??
I do think that she seems to be bringing sulky teenage daughter onboard?