Luludumas

midnightrose

VIP Member
Anyone seen her stories today of her “giveaway?”
“I’ve got a few bits I want to give away.”

fucking hell, her wardrobe alone looks like a department store!

I think it highlights what an over-privileged and greedy woman she is.

No one needs that much stuff when some people have so little or lack the basics. I think she is a perfect product of consumerism, and quite frankly it makes me sick.

She’s seeking fame and fortune like the rest of them. She should partner up with Thehousebuild- they live in the same area and could share costs on the PR Agency (axtenpr), the agency the Thehousebuild is signed to. Totally fed up with these women attention seeking.
Both as obnoxious as each other! Add absolutely no value to society whatsoever.

tarahalls

Anyone seen her stories today of her “giveaway?”
“I’ve got a few bits I want to give away.”

fucking hell, her wardrobe alone looks like a department store!

I think it highlights what an over-privileged and greedy woman she is.

No one needs that much stuff when some people have so little or lack the basics. I think she is a perfect product of consumerism, and quite frankly it makes me sick.

Both as obnoxious as each other! Add absolutely no value to society whatsoever.
She’s utterly oblivious as to how she comes across because to me those stories were just a huge show off of “look at all the things I have” 🙄 She’s so unlikeable 😬

Dizzy

What possible reason is there to do those stories other than to show off? Are we meant to feel sorry for her having so much stuff to sort through? Why the ‘just for clarity’ add on stories which are basically just more bragging about all her other massive wardrobes with loads more stuff she’s been #gifted? If she wants to give things away, then great but there’s absolutely no need for the (not so stealthy) bragging. She’s so crass and unlikeable. Showing my age here but she brings to mind the Harry Enfield character, Loadsa Money 😂 I AM CONSIDERATELY RICHER THAN YOOOOU!

And what are her ‘reasons that she says she has for giving stuff away’?! It’s not to save the environment is it...
Probably ecause she read on Tattle that we think she’s a princess who can’t relate to others. 🤔

Here you go peasants, have my things...
This last sentence 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣

Exhaustednurse

Chatty Member
Is she for real? She’s essentially got tonnes of clothes that she’s been gifted and because her cupboards are a mess she’s going to give stuff away. Wow, she’s like mother bloody Teresa isn’t she.

The way she bangs on about engagement and algorithms is just so tragic. She acts likes it’s all
So important, it’s really embarrassing to watch.
If that’s her idea of something to worry about she’s living a charmed life.

and now someone is going to get some gifted stuff she doesn’t want anymore. How gracious

midnightrose

VIP Member
Is she for real? She’s essentially got tonnes of clothes that she’s been gifted and because her cupboards are a mess she’s going to give stuff away. Wow, she’s like mother bloody Teresa isn’t she.

The way she bangs on about engagement and algorithms is just so tragic. She acts likes it’s all
So important, it’s really embarrassing to watch.
If that’s her idea of something to worry about she’s living a charmed life.

and now someone is going to get some gifted stuff she doesn’t want anymore. How gracious
Lol, she’s a slimey, condescending tit

Dizzy

All these inspirational quotes she posts are the epitome of naff - follow your own path, don’t compare yourself to others, work hard and you’ll get there in the end type shit. What exactly is her ‘journey’? She posts pictures of herself in various (mainly gifted) outfits and then moans on stories about her pictures ‘not being seen’ (ie, not getting enough likes to give her the validation she craves). Then every couple of months she smug brags about her latest 5 star holiday. That’s it. That's her journey. Am I missing something? I accept that lots of other fashion bloggers are just posting outfits and shoes/bags/coats/whatever but I’ve not seen another talk about it in such a god awful faux worthy way.