Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was aghast when I watched it. Hypocritical and so entitled. She needs to get down the nearby food bank and see real problems

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree. Her self importance and sense of entitlement is astonishing.

Reactions: 2
She has zero insight. Poor Lulu, no H&M freebies and she didn’t get a free needle and thread dress even though she tagged the company. Dare I say it...she may just have to put her hand in her pocket and pay for something.

Reactions: 1
She has zero insight. Poor Lulu, no H&M freebies and she didn’t get a free needle and thread dress even though she tagged the company. Dare I say it...she may just have to put her hand in her pocket and pay for something.
Wash your mouth out!

When she says 'hardly accept any gifts', surely she means she hardly gets offered any gifts in comparison to most?

Count down to Lulu taking another Insta break in 3,2,1...

Reactions: 6
The issue here is that if She was prepared to be totally honest with herself she knows she would have jumped at the chance of a gifted H&M dress yesterday.

Her real issue is that she didn’t get offered it

Reactions: 4
The issue here is that if She was prepared to be totally honest with herself she knows she would have jumped at the chance of a gifted H&M dress yesterday.

Her real issue is that she didn’t get offered it
This is exactly what the issue is! She is SUCH a twat and the fact that she won't accept any criticism or challenge makes her even more of one.

Now advertising books. Just weird and random no matter how much she is trying to justify it by saying her husband is his No 1 fan. Why does she lower herself to doing this? It just comes across as desperate. She is clearly financially well off, I just don’t get why you would advertise books.

More whinging about how hard working the ‘gram is, how tired she is because she’s been up late spending time on her phone, how it’s making her feel like shit. Poor Lulu

Does anyone else find luludumas waving and saying “see you!” in a manic squeaky voice at the end of all her boring, pointless ‘stories’ really irritating, or is it just me?!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find luludumas waving and saying “see you!” in a manic squeaky voice at the end of all her boring, pointless ‘stories’ really irritating, or is it just me?!
She’s so dull. Also so wasteful. She is everything wrong with the fast fashion industry!

Reactions: 3
God yeah and as always the scratching the back of the head and playing with the hair....... I only watch to see how long before she touches the hair...... Its become a game between me and my friends..... We take bets.....

She’s probably the most vacuous of all the vacuous igers. Also the flounciest & I’m not talking about her too long dresses, I’m talking about the stropping off for an insta break every 10 minutes because she’s stamped her gifted shoes feet & not got what she wanted. Or people are being mean. Or people aren’t following her in the droves she believes she should be followed in. She needs to grow up, silly woman 🥱

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t have said it better!

Reactions: 5