Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see all the gushing in the comments today. It seems many broke down in tears at Lukey's house buying antics. Oh, & I wonder why Queen Zara gets the big front bedroom? Do we think she's paying more of the mortgage than him?
I was glad she got the bigger room, as it looks like he’s claimed the spare room as the (his) office and will be dictating all the decor and house purchase no doubt, (piano already purchased) I’d be mad as hell at having to pay 50% of all the crap he buys for the house as it sounds like that was the deal before. I then got to wondering if he claims any of the house expenses on his tax return being self employed and running his ‘business’ from ‘his’ home. But I do hope he also declares any ‘freebies’ or #adgifted items in his tax return too.
It’s time the taxman caught up with so many of these ‘influencers’ and ‘content creators’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The back of the house adjacent to the neighbours is saturated. The neighbours rendered wall is too. Look’s like a nasty case of rising damp they’ve got there. Is this the damp they said they’d just ‘paint over’ in the previous slog? Good luck with that!
What do we think the place cost?

Reactions: 5
My god that house has issues doesn’t it? It’s going to damp in no time, mind you Luke will just cover it up with many coats of farrow and ball paint in disgusting colours!
also Zara dear its A fire hearth not a fire hearth. Pretentious twats
---
My god that house has issues doesn’t it? It’s going to damp in no time, mind you Luke will just cover it up with many coats of farrow and ball paint in disgusting colours!
[/QUOTEedt not a fire harth *

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---
I was going to ask, did someone mention she’s from Plymouth? That is not how anyone from Plymouth speaks, that’s got to be a put on accent.

I switched off when he labelled the dining room "Library". The delusions of grandeur of these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought exactly that when I saw the damp outside wall. Also, a huge garden? A size “unheard of” in London 😂 What a load of bollocks. I don’t think they have any idea of how much their ideas are going to cost. Do we think the piano will be going in the library? 🤣
Yes, that bit was absolute rubbish … I live in London and our road and those surrounding it have gardens twice the size that garden wasn’t huge by any standard it’s a moderate garden.

Yes, that bit was absolute rubbish … I live in London and our road and those surrounding it have gardens twice the size that garden wasn’t huge by any standard it’s a moderate garden.
Exactly. I grew up in west London. Every home we lived in had a sizeable garden. And as for labelling that space a library…ye gods! His pretentiousness is off the charts!

Reactions: 7
Just found their old flat on rightmove and their landlord has re-rented it out for £2k!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Exactly. I grew up in west London. Every home we lived in had a sizeable garden. And as for labelling that space a library…ye gods! His pretentiousness is off the charts!
I‘m a West London girl … What he actually meant was it’s very rare to get a sizeable garden with a house that they could actually afford to buy 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it still painted in the colours they did as he kept saying they were going to paint over it all in white when they moved out.
Yah all the rental pics are still in the colours they had it when they lived there
I noticed he said their mortgage is the same amount as their rent, surely they weren’t paying £2k a month on rent unless the landlord jacked the price up

They claimed it wasn’t 😂 wonder what their survey was like! And what their solicitors said….. I wonder if this is why he thinks they deserve their money back

Reactions: 1
Yah all the rental pics are still in the colours they had it when they lived there
I noticed he said their mortgage is the same amount as their rent, surely they weren’t paying £2k a month on rent unless the landlord jacked the price up
I’m sure he’s mentioned they paid £1400 a month that’s why they stayed there as it was cheap

He was complaining about their solicitors. Probably used the cheapest they could get. Let’s hope they’ve got the whole ‘buying with a friend’ all wrapped up legally…it’s got disaster written all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.