Luisa Zissman #5 Filters Glitching, moaning about Tattle witching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did make me laugh when she said why do people who don’t even know me care what I say.... yet she’s hung up about people she doesn’t know on here saying things...

Reactions: 8
To be fair her stories today cracked me up 🤣 the hairdryer and then the eyelash, and then the people messaging her on a completely unrelated post to rant about vaccines.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she can be friends let alone best friends with people who have such opposing views? I certainly couldn’t. Just goes to show how shallow they all are that they can overlook such massive differences in what is essentially their moral compasses.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not listened to the pod this week but I’ve just seen Anna’s grid post about working with Ocado/Aldi - it’s made me cringe 🤦‍♀️ Anna especially, it was so obvious Luisa was having her on and obvious Anna knew. They are making themselves look desperate, I don’t get it when Luisa has money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve not listened to the pod this week but I’ve just seen Anna’s grid post about working with Ocado/Aldi - it’s made me cringe 🤦‍♀️ Anna especially, it was so obvious Luisa was having her on and obvious Anna knew. They are making themselves look desperate, I don’t get it when Luisa has money 🤷‍♀️
It's because when Luisa gets freebies its her form of validation that she is somebody worth giving freebies to. She's an attention seeker and would love to be more famous than she is...

Reactions: 14
Anyone else hoping that the body positive/ health at any size instagrammers come for her over her latest post? Just me? 😁

Made me laugh that she wrote “fattest” when it should be “fatist” 😂

Showing off her privrut education.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just came here for that 😂 I screenshot and lifted my phone to read underneath to see if it was Rachael. I really dislike both of them but I am def team Luxe in this fight because when they both tell the story Luisa seems more of a bleep I think.

Luxefamily5
What’s the story? No idea about any of this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.