Luisa Zissman #5 Filters Glitching, moaning about Tattle witching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 99% sure they had the type of IVF where you pick the sex you want so I don’t think that’s true. It would be very lucky that you had three kids and them all be your preferred sex (She’s dropped hints about this)
She reckons the method is to only do the deed pre ovulation date and not post. Lots of people swear by this method but I’m not sure. Seems like a longer way of trying to me.

Reactions: 1
She reckons the method is to only do the deed pre ovulation date and not post. Lots of people swear by this method but I’m not sure. Seems like a longer way of trying to me.
No she definitely had fertility treatment for the two younger girls

Reactions: 2
I wonder what she would have done if Andrew had said he didn’t want to try for girls. It must have been an odd conversation when she told him that she only wanted girls.

Reactions: 1
I am 99% sure they had the type of IVF where you pick the sex you want so I don’t think that’s true. It would be very lucky that you had three kids and them all be your preferred sex (She’s dropped hints about this)
I don't believe her. I think she goes out of her way to say she wanted only girls because she's only had girls and to stop people thinking she's missed out on a boy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.