Luisa Zissman #5 Filters Glitching, moaning about Tattle witching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks and congratulations to @angelblueface for the new thread title in this post here:

Continuing from thread #4 here:

Reactions: 6
This week's pod - someone just 'happened' to write in regarding their issues with school mums in a situation that mirrored Luisa's. Contained within that was Luisa making the odd comment here and there, but you could tell she had been supressed in her ability to discuss anything. This was echoed later in the pod in her 'rant of the week' which made me chuckle as its subject matter was 'Freedom of Speech' ... yes she is really that dumb and hypocritical! Stand out comments include:

"You do know there is no such thing as freedom of speech"
"You cannot say what you want to say, and that F's me off"
"Previously we talked on our pod about that You Tube Family, and it got taken off because they threatened legal action against us - and thats wrong as they've put something out there for people to comment on - and then you cant f'ing comment on it because they get the ass with you ... because they disagree with our opinion on it, its like you're f'ing censored - im sick of that. There is no such thing as freedom of speech and it F's me off".

Yes really. Weren't we all threatened with legal action, well in actual fact told it has been actioned - for the very reasons she's given. She's happy to take positive comments but not negative. So now her 'rants of the week' contradict one another - if brains were dynamite eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm not gonna lie guys I I quite like her 🤣 and the pod. Shes quite self indulging and outspoken and I'm not sure why I enjoy it because the traits in general life make me want to strangle people. However I do feel bad about the kid though she must really get the brunt of it at school. Hopefully she has the attitude of her mother and maybe the knowing of how much cash she has to ignore them makes it alittle easier.

That aside, we have to be honest and I bet we all no the sort of twatty moms shes onabout. Them ones who lurk about the headmistress like playground spies. Usually wearing trespass coats and sketchers, I never quite worked out whether it was for the benefit of their sprog getting favoured for clubs etc or if it was because they were generally sad as f***.

Luckily my kids are nearly out of secondary school and what a god send leaving Primary and the pettiness was to my life

Reactions: 18
Thanks and congratulations to @angelblueface for the new thread title in this post here:

Continuing from thread #4 here:
Yay my first title!

Reactions: 5
It’s the artwork for me. And there are canvas pictures on the wall of her - sort of thing you see on a wall in a Kodak kiosk 😬

Reactions: 4
I love the pool and spa area. I think the house is lovely and very calming. It’s actually plainer than I expected. Also, the main part of the house is not as big as I was anticipating. It’s a beautiful home, her new one must be amazing to be leaving it.

Reactions: 9
So they actually have both houses at the minute! She said they're not moving into the new house until early next year. It must be nice to be able to do the house up whilst not living there!

Reactions: 9
Wow. I'm obsessed with the massive floor plan! What a house!
Omg how beautiful is her house, no wonder she acts like a queen... so she should ha.

Gonna talk to my husband, see if he will let me put an offer in ......

On one of the sun loungers hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the house, where is she moving too, Ireland? It’s going to have a massive hallway for her stuffed horse, we know that!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Love the house, where is she moving too, Ireland? It’s going to have a massive hallway for her stuffed horse, we know that!
They already have a house in Ireland, she was talking last year on the pod that’s where the stuffed horse was going to go. Well when I say house, sounds more like a castle as Anna was talking about turrets 😆 Looking at the Instagram posts of the estate agents and various comments it looks like they (well Andrew..) have bought Barrington Hall in Essex, it was up for sale at £15m... she did also say they are keeping the ‘house’ in Ireland and the other properties they have abroad.

Reactions: 3
They already have a house in Ireland, she was talking last year on the pod that’s where the stuffed horse was going to go. Well when I say house, sounds more like a castle as Anna was talking about turrets 😆 Looking at the Instagram posts of the estate agents and various comments it looks like they (well Andrew..) have bought Barrington Hall in Essex, it was up for sale at £15m... she did also say they are keeping the ‘house’ in Ireland and the other properties they have abroad.
Ah thank you, I’m fairly new to Luisa and can’t quite work her out 😂 What a shame she will be moving into such a beautiful building, she just seems a bit chavtastic.

Reactions: 4
Her former “best friend” Luxe did a post the other day and in it about people criticising her.

“I surrounded myself for years with people who let me believe I wasn’t enough.. my husband didn’t earn enough.. I wasn’t rich enough.. (yes I remember at the time a once best friend stating I’ve met a guy he’s richer than Shak I win)

She’s got to be talking about Luisa?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh duck of Luisa ..... what an ignorant stupid statement!!!!
She did a Q&A not that long ago, where she said she would be getting the vaccine so she can go out etc. but that if she wanted or was planning more children then she wouldn’t. I mean extreme anti-vaxer, conspiracy theorists can be dangerous, but it’s a bit rich her saying all this when she clearly has underlying concerns about it herself 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.