Luisa Zissman #5 Filters Glitching, moaning about Tattle witching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so true. There is no excuse to be putting children online, showing them in the bath, their bedrooms/bed, being exploited by the very people meant to protect them and no, it’s not the same as child models/actors.
💯 agree with every word of this

Reactions: 13
so true. There is no excuse to be putting children online, showing them in the bath, their bedrooms/bed, being exploited by the very people meant to protect them and no, it’s not the same as child models/actors.
Wonder how this opinion goes down with her Mummy blogger circle? I agree with her 100% but some of her mates have made careers off this shite

Reactions: 24
Wonder how this opinion goes down with her Mummy blogger circle? I agree with her 100% but some of her mates have made careers off this shite
Honestly I dont think she will care and whatever her faults I bloody applaud her for saying it. The truth hurts. They know it happens, how can any parent know this and still put their kids out there. As she says, watch the show, i hope at least some of the morons that blindly follow do and start to question whether they want to be a part in in.

Reactions: 29
👏👏👏👏 for Luisa posting that. Wonder what Daddy and Mummy of triplets think of that post, they were friendly at one point and went to her Christmas party 🤪

Reactions: 13
👏👏👏👏 for Luisa posting that. Wonder what Daddy and Mummy of triplets think of that post, they were friendly at one point and went to her Christmas party 🤪
Jake Quickenden wants to take note of this! His baby’s pimped out every hour of every day pretty much

Reactions: 12
Noticed Anna has shared a photo of her little girl with their face partially covered, seems Luisa’s rant worked!

Reactions: 4
I think the rant makes very valid points however when I’ve heard her discuss this with Anna before Anna has claimed she will stop sharing her kids but continued to do so anyway.

Luisa used to share Dixie and we all know that if it wasn’t for Andrews strict views on the subject that Indie and Clemmie would be pimped out all over the gram too. Luisa is just protesting to reaffirm ‘her’(andrews) decision.

Reactions: 23
Noticed Anna has shared a photo of her little girl with their face partially covered, seems Luisa’s rant worked!
Anna said previously she won’t be sharing her children anymore. The next day she shared Enzo in his pants. It won’t last at all.

I think the rant makes very valid points however when I’ve heard her discuss this with Anna before Anna has claimed she will stop sharing her kids but continued to do so anyway.

Luisa used to share Dixie and we all know that if it wasn’t for Andrews strict views on the subject that Indie and Clemmie would be pimped out all over the gram too. Luisa is just protesting to reaffirm ‘her’(andrews) decision.
Luisa only stopped sharing Dixie when people were being cruel about her looks. Completely agree; indie and Clemmie only have their privacy because of Andrew’s money.

Also I do find it strange that she’ll blank out their faces but still post them in just their knickers or swimming costumes on her stories. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Came on here to say exactly the same. If she didn’t have the finance behind her, she definitely would be a ‘mummy blogger’ like the rest of them.

Totally agree re Anna. She is just grating more and more every time I hear her. She’s moaning on the pod about the backlash she had from posting on her Insta grid the proof that she had her jab. She only does that so that she has Luisa on there to back her up as she’s too wimpish to confront people off her own back. She hides behind Luisa.

Having listened to her outline her experience of having the jab, she most definitely has something wrong with her - hypochondria maybe but her ability to over react in very normal situations, whether that’s her health, Alex’s or the children is just weird and she needs to get a grip.

As for documenting her children on socials, she seems obsessed with documenting everything! I’m surprised she hasn’t put an Insta story up of her going to the toilet yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Came on here to say exactly the same. If she didn’t have the finance behind her, she definitely would be a ‘mummy blogger’ like the rest of them.

Totally agree re Anna. She is just grating more and more every time I hear her. She’s moaning on the pod about the backlash she had from posting on her Insta grid the proof that she had her jab. She only does that so that she has Luisa on there to back her up as she’s too wimpish to confront people off her own back. She hides behind Luisa.

Having listened to her outline her experience of having the jab, she most definitely has something wrong with her - hypochondria maybe but her ability to over react in very normal situations, whether that’s her health, Alex’s or the children is just weird and she needs to get a grip.

As for documenting her children on socials, she seems obsessed with documenting everything! I’m surprised she hasn’t put an Insta story up of her going to the toilet yet.
As she is a life coach,it’s somewhat concerning she ‘coach’s’ others but,isn’t able to get her own issues under control!
Further, she needs to find a back bone,stand up for herself otherwise, social media isn’t the place for her.

Reactions: 6
Anna said previously she won’t be sharing her children anymore. The next day she shared Enzo in his pants. It won’t last at all.

Luisa only stopped sharing Dixie when people were being cruel about her looks. Completely agree; indie and Clemmie only have their privacy because of Andrew’s money.

Also I do find it strange that she’ll blank out their faces but still post them in just their knickers or swimming costumes on her stories. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree 💯%
I watched it and it is frightening. If she felt that strongly about it as her posts suggest, then she should never post pictures of her children on IG!

can’t stand the woman, but she is spot on with this!

Reactions: 2
As she is a life coach,it’s somewhat concerning she ‘coach’s’ others but,isn’t able to get her own issues under control!
Further, she needs to find a back bone,stand up for herself otherwise, social media isn’t the place for her.
I always take "life coaches" with a pinch of salt, I think her intentions are good but it's an unregulated profession with no specific entry qualifications. On her breaking mum and dad podcast she can't finish any sentence without mentioning her own breakdown and she clearly has a lot of unresolved issues. Disclosing your own struggles as a practitioner is generally meant to be done in a way that benefits the client and although she may be different with clients, the way she does it on the podcasts just makes it all about her.
Luisa is a bit of a gobshite, you can tell when she feels threatened or insecure she gets louder and more obnoxious as a defence. But she does make me laugh and I'd much rather be on a night out with her than Anna.
Their coverage of Tess Holliday this week was poor, they missed the point completely, Anna shrivelled up and admitted she doesn't actually know very much about eating disorders and Luisa used it to fuel a fat phobic, diet cultured rant. They'd have been better off just leaving it out.

Reactions: 6
Anna drives me mad on insta with the constant fluffing and flicking of her hair - Iv switched her off now can’t cope with it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Luisas triggered. Litetally having a breakdown in her stories over something she 'doesn't even care' about. A full on rant. Infact she 'doesn't bleeping care' so much that she's 'stepping away from the gram' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s said two of her friends are antivaxxers and haven’t vaccinated their kids...I would bet money on it one is Sam faiers.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.