Luisa Zissman #4 She’s done well for someone who had a one night stand with Dappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha that’s so funny that the person who sent the voice note had moaned about tattle yet she had googled another influencer! I can’t believe Immo actually put that in if that was the case 😂

Reactions: 9
It was probably one of their friends that sent the voice note! Wouldn’t surprise me🙄

Do they not realise they just flag people to this forum?
Like ME 🤣🤣
I’m quite new here ......because of THEIR promotion of the sight before that ,I had no idea tattle was even a thing!
Cheers ladys🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was probably one of their friends that sent the voice note! Wouldn’t surprise me🙄

Do they not realise they just flag people to this forum?
Like ME 🤣🤣
I’m quite new here ......because of THEIR promotion of the sight before that ,I had no idea tattle was even a thing!
Cheers ladys🙌
100% it was to perfectly scripted to suit their narrative to be real either that or there are some really thick people out there who don’t understand freedom of speech.

Also I unsub from it it gives me a headache all they do to talk over each other and whoever sends them voice notes or whatever . It’s just annoying on sound alone . Any decent producer would make it cleaner but we all know she likes the sound of her own voice too much.

Reactions: 5
The life Luisa has, God I need a rich husband... Couple of hours recording a podcast and then horse riding all day.

Perhaps I'd appreciate it less if I hadn't earned it myself. Although I'm sure I'd get over that 🤣

People gossip it’s a fact of life. Who hasn’t seen someone at work who works in another department or office and gone back to other colleagues and said they’re weird does anybody know anything etc? We used to talk about people and we didn’t know their name so used to make one up. One woman we called sweaty shelf because she had boobs like a shelf and was always in the kitchen moaning about menopausal sweats. Sorry to ramble but you get my drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure luisa used to love coming on here for a nosey pre covid days and suddenly she doesn't understand it?! She is theee biggest gossip ever. Both of them are, the passive aggressiveness of their response was cringe! I do still listen to the pod because it does make me laugh (I have been working from home for a year) so my standards may be low. We don't need to hate them to comment here and hold her accountable!

She’s broken the law that many times that I cba anymore. The proof that (andrew’s) money TALKS

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they keep mentioning tattle - in all honesty from what Iv seen on here the majority only say that the podcast has become boring and Luisa likes to brag it’s hardly nerve shattering stuff. Also Luisa had a very different opinion when the narrative was positive and she’s all about “telling it like it is” and is part of a gossip podcast so her attitude to tattle is odd... I think the title was clearly click bait and they are losing listeners by the bucket load - I for one haven’t listened for months 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“People always ask me what I do to my skin”

Errrm, well you stick a filter on every Insta story so that’s a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“People always ask me what I do to my skin”

Errrm, well you stick a filter on every Insta story so that’s a start.
another thing that always bugs me is when they say they use Hello Fresh. But she users her thermomix every night. Which is it Luisa?!

Alsooo... while I’m on a rant - I found it SO uncomfortable while she was passing around photos of Carrie (Bojo’s wife) and showing her private Instagram...

• Wow
See the videos of her promoting those dash drinks..her face keeps coming in and out of whatever filter she is using! Looks like she is trying to make her face slimmer as it keeps switching from bigger to smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god! The AD she did for the flowers... watch it! You can see the filter coming on and off. Her nose gets bigger and smaller. And the walls behind keep bending!
CRINGE!

• Haha
So she mentioned in the PODCAST (not pod!) that she had had covid? wonder when that was ? and who she spread it to with her rule-breaking ways

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my god! The AD she did for the flowers... watch it! You can see the filter coming on and off. Her nose gets bigger and smaller. And the walls behind keep bending!
CRINGE!
Did she not watch it back before loading! As much as I can’t stand Luisa I thought she had more back bone that to use stupid filters

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.