Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
It sounds as if she has a lot of internalised misogyny tbh. The thing is, it's all relative and there are SO many contributing factors that go into these decisions that it's really not anyone else's place to judge or pass comment on what you should/shouldn't be doing. It sounds like she doesn't value the unpaid labour of women, tbh which is sad for herself as well as the rest of us. It's easy to sneer at 'women who don't work' if you think you're an empowered #girlboss but there's a lot to be said about the fair value of this unpaid work, Luisa knows this domestic work has monetary value as she pays someone to do it for her, but can't recognise it in these women for some spiteful reason? Here's an article if anyone's interested, apparently the total worth of women's unpaid labour is £140bil to the UK economy, there's other research that shows married men earn more than single equivs over a lifetime because of the (unpaid!) support provided by their wives source, there's millions of other bits like this. And think of the hours women put into their homes, they could equally argue SHE has the free time to commit to work as she's not doing that? I agree though, even the flexibility of being freelance offers you a lot of privileges that standard PAYE 9-5 employees simply don't get, and plus it's not exactly the most mentally (or physically) challenging of work is it. I mean type in 2007 Katie Hopkins appearance into the YouTube search bar, and remember a few bullet points and you've prepped for the Wright Show, surely?

Btw before she suggests I'm an unemployed loser or whatever other Tory bollocks she wants, I'm actually quite the opposite hence really struggling to come to terms with how much my career is going to change (read: be utterly obliterated) by becoming a mother. We go through enough from our employers without other women chatting tit too.
Your words were exactly what I was thinking. I don’t get the obsession with people who say women don’t work. It’s none of no ones business. Between the man and the women.
I am married to someone a lot older and I have to constantly prove to people that I work. People always making assumptions that I’m not working and If I wasn’t working why I am I no better the person working. I don’t get the obsession with some people. Let people be. If it doesn’t directly affect you why do you care.
Also everyone’s version of success is entirely different.
I think she is absolutely deluded and she has forgotten where her roots are from. I find her a huge winger and moaner a huge turn off. They say money changes people and it sure has changed her not for the better.

Reactions: 6
Thank you! Xx Great title🤣

a poster (sorry can’t remember the name) asked why she had to buy her mum flowers. She pranked her on the pod and pretended to be a receptionist at her mums knee clinic (I think!) and said the knee replacement was too large and the op needed to be redone! Her mum was devastated and I think started crying so Luisa bought her flowers!
That was me, thank you, I was wondering why her conscience pricked her as found it hard to believe she had one 😂

Reactions: 3
She really can’t help but show off, I don’t even think she realises she’s doing it anymore. Even when Anna asked what she brought Andrew for their anniversary, she didn’t have to drop in the fact that the sunglasses cost £400 - totally unnecessary to add that in. Her spending that amount isn’t the problem, she’s entitled to spend her own money on whatever she wants, however bragging about it seems so insensitive when thousands have lost their jobs and face such uncertain times

Reactions: 14
heretoreaditall2019 - fantastic post!

Luisa is so full of crap. She really sees herself as some kind of successful businesswoman?! She’s delusional. To have the nerve to criticise other women when she is employed in one of the oldest careers still going - marry a rich man. Utterly pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
heretoreaditall2019 - fantastic post!

Luisa is so full of crap. She really sees herself as some kind of successful businesswoman?! She’s delusional. To have the nerve to criticise other women when she is employed in one of the oldest careers still going - marry a rich man. Utterly pathetic.
Yes and don’t forget she has ‘Run million pound businesses!’ and we all know that she hosts ‘The best parties!’ (Erm, with a budget of ££££’s I think any numpty could throw the party of the decade)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just come across so awfully tone deaf since lockdown & BLM started. Today on the podcast when she interrupted Anna telling everyone about her child in A&E to say how hungover she was, polo matches. It's like she can't control herself!

Reactions: 9
She sold her Porsche a few months ago because she apparently doesn't need a car and she ended up getting more money for it than what was left on her finance (according to her) but it was obviously nothing to do with her not needing one anymore
Long time lurker here. I used to adore podcast but after several things that made me cringe, I read the stuff you were saying on here and listened to Monday’s in a total different light. The atmosphere seemed awks AF between the three of them. I don’t think tour will go ahead at all. I think it’s had it’s day. And as for the car, on pod a year or so ago, she was wittering on about all cars being on lease as not worth buying, I remember it as I had just changed mine for lease, so it was a massive lie about selling car, and I assume ‘buying her a new car’ means he’s leased her a car. It’s just all cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes and don’t forget she has ‘Run million pound businesses!’ and we all know that she hosts ‘The best parties!’ (Erm, with a budget of ££££’s I think any numpty could throw the party of the decade)
But you can go onto companies house beta and see that’s not true 😂

So did she bang Dappy ???
She looks so pretty here, her face has changed a lot though...?

Also I feel sad for her & husband that she could only think to buy him a pair of sunglasses for their anniversary? Does he not have any hobbies or passions? I know lockdown makes it harder but come on!

Reactions: 4
It sounds as if she has a lot of internalised misogyny tbh. The thing is, it's all relative and there are SO many contributing factors that go into these decisions that it's really not anyone else's place to judge or pass comment on what you should/shouldn't be doing. It sounds like she doesn't value the unpaid labour of women, tbh which is sad for herself as well as the rest of us. It's easy to sneer at 'women who don't work' if you think you're an empowered #girlboss but there's a lot to be said about the fair value of this unpaid work, Luisa knows this domestic work has monetary value as she pays someone to do it for her, but can't recognise it in these women for some spiteful reason? Here's an article if anyone's interested, apparently the total worth of women's unpaid labour is £140bil to the UK economy, there's other research that shows married men earn more than single equivs over a lifetime because of the (unpaid!) support provided by their wives source, there's millions of other bits like this. And think of the hours women put into their homes, they could equally argue SHE has the free time to commit to work as she's not doing that? I agree though, even the flexibility of being freelance offers you a lot of privileges that standard PAYE 9-5 employees simply don't get, and plus it's not exactly the most mentally (or physically) challenging of work is it. I mean type in 2007 Katie Hopkins appearance into the YouTube search bar, and remember a few bullet points and you've prepped for the Wright Show, surely?

Btw before she suggests I'm an unemployed loser or whatever other Tory bollocks she wants, I'm actually quite the opposite hence really struggling to come to terms with how much my career is going to change (read: be utterly obliterated) by becoming a mother. We go through enough from our employers without other women chatting tit too.
I bloody love your posts (and excellent analysis) from this and other threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bloody love your posts (and excellent analysis) from this and other threads!
oh bless you! Thank you my love x

re aff link, look at it in your URL bar. If it has a load of UTM parameters after it, it likely is. If you want to C+P it here I can show you how you figure it out x

Reactions: 2
She looks so pretty here, her face has changed a lot though...?
Is it just an odd picture or has she had a nose job since that was taken?

Also agree with everything you've said. She has the free time and luxury to be able to 'work' doing sporadic bits of TV work and recording podcasts where she insults everyone, because she has nothing else to do all day. The 'women who don't work' could potentially do that too if they had a full time nanny plus nursery and a housekeeper, but they're not in the public eye, so they devote their free time to helping out at school. Good for them, they're actually doing something useful with their time.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here. I used to adore podcast but after several things that made me cringe, I read the stuff you were saying on here and listened to Monday’s in a total different light. The atmosphere seemed awks AF between the three of them. I don’t think tour will go ahead at all. I think it’s had it’s day. And as for the car, on pod a year or so ago, she was wittering on about all cars being on lease as not worth buying, I remember it as I had just changed mine for lease, so it was a massive lie about selling car, and I assume ‘buying her a new car’ means he’s leased her a car. It’s just all cringe.
Wasn't she on CBB at the same time she was with/not with Andrew?
I'm sure she said on the pod once that they were together before but when she was going on big brother they broke up as he wasn't really into that lifestyle but they ended up back together when she came out. Just shows you that she valued fame over her relationship with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder whether she would stay with him if he lost all of his money. The cynical side of me thinks she wouldn’t.

Reactions: 16
Oh Luisa is a successful businesswoman! And independent! I’m sure she’d be happy to go out to work while Andrew stayed home to look after the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s driving me insane them all being back with their stupid friends inside and not social distancing 🤬 why do the rules not apply to them?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.