Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when ‘ra ra skirts’ were in. I used to go to parties in them age 13. I’m 30 now 🤣 she definitely is stuck in The past with fashion
A prime example of just because it's designer and expensive doesn't mean it looks good!

Reactions: 17
I remember when ‘ra ra skirts’ were in. I used to go to parties in them age 13. I’m 30 now 🤣 she definitely is stuck in The past with fashion
Yeah I think the skirt is what’s fucked it? The top alone could be cool, it’s a bit Marni-esque, if it was boxier and paired with something nice. The skirt & belt, and a white leather bag ffs, is v Dagenham market.

I’m amazed she doesn’t get a stylist to help with this as she clearly struggles?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I think the skirt is what’s fucked it? The top alone could be cool, it’s a bit Marni-esque, if it was boxier and paired with something nice. The skirt & belt, and a white leather bag ffs, is v Dagenham market.

I’m amazed she doesn’t get a stylist to help with this as she clearly struggles?
So funny I was just about to come on here after seeing her latest insta photo and ask why doesn’t she have a stylist? She’s got the cash for it and so desperately needs one. That brown combo is the worst I’ve seen for a while though, horrendous!

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have a stylist because she doesn’t value anyone’s opinion but her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm seriously starting to think that Imo makes up their content. Did anyone hear the weirdo of the weeks from today?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been catching up on the pod that I stopped listening to for a while. Lord I find Luisa to be a hypocrite and vacuous.

She’s so judgement, prejudice and distasteful. The fact that she thinks everyone is jealous of her, just shows how out of touch she is with reality. Doesn’t understand the everyday struggles of reality.

Some of the stuff she says to Anna just makes me eye roll so much. Like going on and on about her weight and being fat, needing to lose weight etc. Sometimes I have question if I’m fat, the way she harps on. She calls people out for sounding uneducated, she sounds so uneducated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Weirdo of the week is where people write in and say stuff they do that's weird. E.g today one of them was 'I like popping my boyfriend's spots and sucking the blood and pus out' and someone else who liked eating nail varnish or something gross like that.

TBH even when people write in with embarrassing stories or whatever like 'I slid down a mountain with my vag out' those two are in hysterics and I'm like, not even cracking a hint of a smile lol, I don't find that or really much of it remotely funny, probably will stop listening soon like others have!

Luisa also said on the pod today that Andrew got her a car for their anniversary but she said she didn't post it on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe most of the weirdos of the week at all. We should make one up and see if it makes it in 😂

Also.. massive eye roll at the anniversary present

Reactions: 7
Predictable Luisa, ‘Oh did I show you my new car?’ Yet again, the material matter being of upmost importance....Boring. Also how cold as a mother does she sound, telling her crying child at bed time that she’s had medicine so she should be ok now and that mummy won’t be in again to check on her as she’s working! Just awful!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Predictable Luisa, ‘Oh did I show you my new car?’ Yet again, the material matter being of upmost importance....Boring. Also how cold as a mother does she sound, telling her crying child at bed time that she’s had medicine so she should be ok now and that mummy won’t be in again to check on her as she’s working! Just awful!
I thought that was so cold!! That poor child probably jus wanted a cuddle with mummy to feel better again to go to sleep! It’s crazy!
and the car thing is crazy, she doesn’t say what car it is. She jus says it all for effect. Totally showing off. So crass!

Reactions: 6
She sold her Porsche a few months ago because she apparently doesn't need a car and she ended up getting more money for it than what was left on her finance (according to her) but it was obviously nothing to do with her not needing one anymore

Reactions: 2
I did used to find the pod quite funny, but I think I'm done with it now. I had a long break from it as Luisa just annoyed me so much with her constant interrupting. I DO like Anna but I really don't think deep down that Anna likes Luisa. Anna needs to bin her, I think Luisa is one or two comments away from putting her foot in it big time, just like Katie Hopkins.

The last one I listened to really pissed me off. Luisa was being really bitchy about her school mum friends who she is on a whatsapp group with. How the hell they still talk to her I don't know. She was saying "I shouldn't really say this, oh I'm just going to say it" and telling a story about a night out. Can't imagine they would be very impressed with her. The thing that really upset me though was she was talking about mums who do stuff for school or take the time to do stuff with their kids (or something along those lines) and said "I'm not being funny, it's the mums that don't work"....she went on saying that they don't have enough in their lives and making out they are a bit pathetic. I wouldn't actually class what she does as "work". Sitting in a studio talking tit about others and bragging about how much money she has and slagging off other mums. I don't work, due to various reasons, but I keep myself very busy. Yes, I have helped at school but I think it's a good thing if you have the time. It actually really upset me and made me feel a bit tit about myself. I'm done with her now. I won't be listening again. She's just a big mouth bully with too much money and zero class.

Reactions: 29
Another thing she said that really disgusted me....she was talking about when she did lads mags and men used to send her pics of when they had just masturbated over her picture. I thought she was going to say it was pretty grim but she surprised me by saying she loved it and got off on it. That just sums her up for me. A bit skanky. OK, feel better now I have that off my chest 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Give it a couple of days and no doubt the new car will make its debut appearance on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing that really upset me though was she was talking about mums who do stuff for school or take the time to do stuff with their kids (or something along those lines) and said "I'm not being funny, it's the mums that don't work"....she went on saying that they don't have enough in their lives and making out they are a bit pathetic. I wouldn't actually class what she does as "work".
It sounds as if she has a lot of internalised misogyny tbh. The thing is, it's all relative and there are SO many contributing factors that go into these decisions that it's really not anyone else's place to judge or pass comment on what you should/shouldn't be doing. It sounds like she doesn't value the unpaid labour of women, tbh which is sad for herself as well as the rest of us. It's easy to sneer at 'women who don't work' if you think you're an empowered #girlboss but there's a lot to be said about the fair value of this unpaid work, Luisa knows this domestic work has monetary value as she pays someone to do it for her, but can't recognise it in these women for some spiteful reason? Here's an article if anyone's interested, apparently the total worth of women's unpaid labour is £140bil to the UK economy, there's other research that shows married men earn more than single equivs over a lifetime because of the (unpaid!) support provided by their wives source, there's millions of other bits like this. And think of the hours women put into their homes, they could equally argue SHE has the free time to commit to work as she's not doing that? I agree though, even the flexibility of being freelance offers you a lot of privileges that standard PAYE 9-5 employees simply don't get, and plus it's not exactly the most mentally (or physically) challenging of work is it. I mean type in 2007 Katie Hopkins appearance into the YouTube search bar, and remember a few bullet points and you've prepped for the Wright Show, surely?

Btw before she suggests I'm an unemployed loser or whatever other Tory bollocks she wants, I'm actually quite the opposite hence really struggling to come to terms with how much my career is going to change (read: be utterly obliterated) by becoming a mother. We go through enough from our employers without other women chatting tit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.