Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plssss someone in the bleeping discord server let me on 🥲. Am desperate to see some of what’s seeped over to TikTok live

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was in the discord server then suddenly got removed and can't find it again

Reactions: 1
My fyp is full of tiktoks of Lucy being a dog, Brian saying sorry to Amber & others of them just shouting laying in bed. Why suddenly the resurfacing of these two.

Reactions: 2
What is the latest? Feel like I’ve missed something!
They are in a discord server and people have got them to admit and apologise to amber, as well as loads of other tit. It’s so bleeping funny watching the tiktoks about it but I’d rather just be in the server itself

I saw some of it on that purple aki discord server, tbh it wasn't as entertaining as the Tiktok lives and the people going at them wasn't much better with the disgusting tit they was coming out with. They must be doing something to get them to do that.

I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why they were doing all of this. I thought people were paying them money to do humiliating stuff for camera.

I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why they were doing all of this. I thought people were paying them money to do humiliating stuff for camera.
Sounds about right, can't seem them doing for anything else otherwise.

It’s a bit odd to me seeing as everyone wanted her off the app and now they’re desperate to get her on discord etc. these lot go on and on about how vile Lucy and Bryan are (I’m not denying that, we can all agree they’re both disgusting) but I’ve seen screen recordings of the likes of Kat saying she hopes Bryan’s daughter gets r’ed. I don’t get why they get away with saying this stuff but if it came from L or B the pitchforks would be out, mad amounts of hypocrisy going on on that side of TikTok

There’s something odd about the whole thing… who’s this plm? Wasn’t it aki and p@dos life’s matter? Even some of the videos her mods have if her on their profiles are strange 👀 I can’t help but feel this is all very set up 🤷🏼‍♀️ just feels strange

I'm gonna need 36 hour days to squeeze in watching all these numptys that are on TT 🤣 Cancel the Netflix and give up work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s something odd about the whole thing… who’s this plm? Wasn’t it aki and p@dos life’s matter? Even some of the videos her mods have if her on their profiles are strange 👀 I can’t help but feel this is all very set up 🤷🏼‍♀️ just feels strange
They was on discord and they making them do stuff and they was all saying vile stuff too so not much better then L&B it was just strange.

To be honest it was nice to see people in her corner for a change… as hilarious as the whole thing is

Shut the front door, she has rocked up on live on my fyp!?

I didn't think I'd have to see her ever again, glad to see that she has managed to keep the same 6 teeth after all this time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has she got like a group of guards that pipe up in her comments not allowing people to ask questions?

I feel like I've missed a whole chapter here 😬 Gone are the days of winding up Bry Bry then!