Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really like Lucy but her latest post 🤦🏼‍♀️ . Wearing a crop top showing her bump in the middle of ikea, it’s a no from me. So not classy
I think the dress she’s now posted in is even worse! Soooo trashy

Reactions: 2
I think the dress she’s now posted in is even worse! Soooo trashy
Quick, someone tell her she’s not Rihanna ffs 😂😂I hope to god she didn’t leave the house in that. Attention seeking ridiculousness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s having a girl
As much as I dislike her, I feel really sorry for her in the gender reveal clip. She looks to him the minute it pops, and can’t take her eyes off him but he’s playing to the crowd and thinking only of himself. She clearly doesn’t know what to do and turns her back only to save face, but her and her feelings are definitely an afterthought for him. Strong couples who are in love and building their family would only be interested in connecting with each other in that special minute. She’ll be a single mum by that baby’s 1st birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hey all I have a really good friend who used to be friends with Sef’s sister. Apparently she’s the one who leaked Lucy’s baby news, she also hates Lucy apparently… I think he and his sister have always been close so could be a little bit of envy?

• Wow
  • Haha
Woahhh Seffs sister is a Tattler 😂
Why can’t she keep her bump covered? I’ve seen more of hers already that I did my own throughout my 9m!
That awful barely there dress on her grid, the monstrosity she wore to her shower (without a bra by the looks of it??) and wearing a bra and blazer to some awards show… bleeping hell, no wonder Seff looks like he doesn’t want to be there 😂😂😂
To answer someone’s question above, they have money because her dad has a senior manager job at a bank (same bank Lucy used to work at)

Hey all I have a really good friend who used to be friends with Sef’s sister. Apparently she’s the one who leaked Lucy’s baby news, she also hates Lucy apparently… I think he and his sister have always been close so could be a little bit of envy?
I wonder if it’s a red flag for Sef that his sister hates her, clearly not the big happy family at the gender reveal after all 😂 What else do you know? ☕

I dislike her constant contraception bashing. She needs to realise that although she doesn’t agree with it, it can be a massive help to some people.

Reactions: 6
I dislike her constant contraception bashing. She needs to realise that although she doesn’t agree with it, it can be a massive help to some people.
Yes! She’s very opinionated and I get the feeling she’s not interested in hearing anyones views that don’t match her own 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes! She’s very opinionated and I get the feeling she’s not interested in hearing anyones views that don’t match her own 🙄
Absolutely. Even her Q&A atm, few questions on the pill etc and her responses are a bit passive aggressive. She’s very pushy with her opinion

Very ironic considering her whole stance on anti-contraception has landed her pregnant. Preaching like she knew it all. She’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if it’s a red flag for Sef that his sister hates her, clearly not the big happy family at the gender reveal after all 😂 What else do you know? ☕
Does she though? They’ve been really friendly on social media before, I mean it could be fake of course, but if I hated someone I just wouldn’t acknowledge them publicly.
I dunno, you could be right, but I just don’t get the “hate” vibe from Nay towards Lucy.

Very ironic considering her whole stance on anti-contraception has landed her pregnant. Preaching like she knew it all. She’s a joke.
Very true.

Does she though? They’ve been really friendly on social media before, I mean it could be fake of course, but if I hated someone I just wouldn’t acknowledge them publicly.
I dunno, you could be right, but I just don’t get the “hate” vibe from Nay towards Lucy.
No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️ I was just responding to the poster who said that. It must have been someone super close to leak the pregnancy goss, so seems plausible and I’d take anything I see on socials with a pinch of salt 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get the impression she’s a massive drama queen?
Yeah. Her behaviour around this pregnancy is utterly ridiculous. There’s a million pregnant women in the world right now, working full time in high pressure roles with 2 other kids at home just getting bloody on with it without flashing their nipples and the amateur dramatics 😂