Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah don’t feel there’s many bad things you can say about Lucy! Both her and her sister seem lovely and down to earth.

I expected her to release something that wasn’t essentially merch? Every item has her name on it.. so I guess the only market is the people who are absolutely dedicated to her and will wear it to workout in but imo not impressed. Shocked at how many orders she’s had as well!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I expected her to release something that wasn’t essentially merch? Every item has her name on it.. so I guess the only market is the people who are absolutely dedicated to her and will wear it to workout in but imo not impressed. Shocked at how many orders she’s had as well!
It’s so basic. Looks like the old Jameson Carter signature look. Agreed she shouldn’t have plastered her name over everything as it cheapens the brand. Shame really

I love her and her sister!
Personally I prefer her sister Lydia as she’s so down to earth especially with her skin condition posts.

Lucy’s merch isn’t to my taste but good on her!

What I don’t like about Lucy is how she isn’t transparent about the fact that the gym is beneficial for those who want to build muscle which includes growing your glutes.

I followed her from when she started posting live workouts for free and they were all HIIT. She might have moved onto holding actual strength training classes, but even still it wont be optimal to growing muscles.

it’s a matter of fact that you need to keep progressing in your workout to build muscle which includes going up in weight or going up in reps. All Lucy says is you need one heavy weight. So what happens when that weight doesn’t become heavy anymore, you buy a new one? That isn’t cost effective or sensical when you can go to the gym and have access to their weights at the fraction of the cost.Yet she refuses to believe this when she keeps saying “who needs a gym”

yes you don’t need a gym to lose weight, but building muscle is a whole different ball game.

even if Lucy is oblivious to this fact (which I doubt), as a personal trainer, Jason should know. Yet they keep pushing this agenda that you don’t need a gym simply to make more money. It screams of greed.

Reactions: 3
Why does she edit her face so much on her insta pics? She’s not ugly, she doesn’t need to do it and the editing is so bad!

Reactions: 4
Random but do you know Lucy? Cos this thread is pretty dead but you seem to have a real thing against her. No issues not being funny just wondering really
No I don’t know her, I’m just another tattler. I wasn’t going to start a thread but other people wanted me to on the fitness influencers thread so I started it. I am here for the same reason as you, to gossip.

As gyms opened yesterday, she put on her story about how she won’t be returning to the gym because she never saw progress in the gym. I’m sorry, but if she never saw progress in the gym during all the YEARS she went to the gym, it’s because what was she was doing at the gym was incorrect or her nutrition wasn’t in check or both.
I hate how much she’s bashes the gym just to make her business seem more attractive.

Reactions: 2
I used to love her but since she’s given up her job to be a full time influencer she’s changed completely. She’s also obviously massively privileged and her dad clearly had a hand in her career but she preaches the “I just worked hard” mantra endlessly. Just something really false about her now.

Reactions: 5
I originally followed Lucy as someone sent me a screenshot of some hilarious 'icks' that she'd been sent and shared in her story. Seemed like a good laugh.

Unfortunately she's just another boring, vanilla girl who has no skills and doesn't know what else to do with her life so hopes that influencing works out.
The constant moaning about living in Birmingham but wanting to live in London, while claiming she is the biggest advocate for going after your dreams. Well, go on then. Or are your parents not going to fund that life so you won't have enough money to fund your boak-worthy wardrobe?

Eh and the filter that she uses on insta stories all the time? duck me I tried it and it gives you a whole new face 😂 looks nothing like those old pics posted above, just shows how fake she is.
Girl, bye.

715B1855-FDFA-4B01-A6C8-7E8F42510B6F.jpeg

I’m sorry but her teeth are awful, proper horse teeth, if I paid for those I’d be wanting my money back, not natural atall

Also for someone who preaches so much about loving yourself etc she hasn’t once posted a story without a filter on

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, not sure why she feels the need to update every single thing about the air bnb “saga”? I get it’s an inconvenience but she still has somewhere to stay and she can easily afford another one. So dramatic

Why is she complaining about getting caught speeding? Doesn’t matter that you were doing 24 in a 20, the speed limit is there for a reason and you’re not above the law. Also what does she expect her followers to do? Accept you’ve been caught, pay the fine and move on.

Why is she complaining about getting caught speeding? Doesn’t matter that you were doing 24 in a 20, the speed limit is there for a reason and you’re not above the law. Also what does she expect her followers to do? Accept you’ve been caught, pay the fine and move on.
Exactly and it’s not like she can’t afford it 😒

I can’t believe she’s told someone with PCOS to cut out all sugar. She’s not a health professional, so she should stay quiet on the matter but she’s also fuelling eating disorders by promoting restrictive behaviours?! Cutting out sugar completely is unrealistic and unachievable. Monitoring and reducing sugar intake would’ve been a more appropriate response, but even still, she’s not a health professional. She should direct her followers to see a GP.

I can’t believe she’s told someone with PCOS to cut out all sugar. She’s not a health professional, so she should stay quiet on the matter but she’s also fuelling eating disorders by promoting restrictive behaviours?! Cutting out sugar completely is unrealistic and unachievable. Monitoring and reducing sugar intake would’ve been a more appropriate response, but even still, she’s not a health professional. She should direct her followers to see a GP.
Came here to say the same! She thinks she knows everything about everything, needs a serious reality check