Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her answering the question and saying she won’t be taking the vaccine but doesn’t want to talk about it is silly. If she doesn’t want to address it then don’t, but she knows that people will ask her why she isn’t

Reactions: 3
She said she’s not taking the vaccine because she’s done extensive research. Is she actually thick?! Does she think the vaccines were just approved without any extensive research. Let’s be honest, she wouldn’t even be able to understand the scientific research anyways because she’s not educated in that area. She probably found some dodgy article which fits her agenda and went with it. So so silly.

Reactions: 5
Well she shouldn’t have taken the Aldi basket out of Aldi and the security man was just doing his job? Is there any need for 10 stories about that 🙄

His insta is ssef.b

If that was her actual experience at the GP then it is truly awful, but I can’t help thinking she does overdramatise everything. Have you realised that whenever she tells a story she’s always like “I was about to pop off”, “I had to hold it in” etc. Like why is it whenever she’s in some sort of situations, it’s always so dramatic?

His insta is ssef.b

If that was her actual experience at the GP then it is truly awful, but I can’t help thinking she does overdramatise everything. Have you realised that whenever she tells a story she’s always like “I was about to pop off”, “I had to hold it in” etc. Like why is it whenever she’s in some sort of situations, it’s always so dramatic?
Yeah like that story of the girl flirting with her boyfriend when they were out together. I’m sure it happened but the way she explains things is so long winded and dramatic

Reactions: 2
I’ve been looking for a Lucy thread for ages! I used to think she was nice, but since she’s left her job to be a full time ‘influencer’ she’s changed. She’s so up her own arse and constantly preaching about ‘follow your dreams’ and that corporate life just wasn’t for her. The vast majority of her followers won’t have rich Daddies to fund them if they quit their jobs. Also I bet alot of them have office jobs and she comes across like she’s better than that. You’re not Lucy, you’re a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been looking for a Lucy thread for ages! I used to think she was nice, but since she’s left her job to be a full time ‘influencer’ she’s changed. She’s so up her own arse and constantly preaching about ‘follow your dreams’ and that corporate life just wasn’t for her. The vast majority of her followers won’t have rich Daddies to fund them if they quit their jobs. Also I bet alot of them have office jobs and she comes across like she’s better than that. You’re not Lucy, you’re a knob
I agree. Her sister Lydia is the complete opposite to her.

I agree, it’s fake as duck that she was always giving it the “I worked hard” crap. Not a chance nepotism wasn’t a factor, her dad at the very least gave her access to opportunities she’d never have had otherwise!!! He also provided a safety net incase the influencer thing didn’t work out. She’s hugely privileged, which is fine, why pretend otherwise.

I agree, it’s fake as duck that she was always giving it the “I worked hard” crap. Not a chance nepotism wasn’t a factor, her dad at the very least gave her access to opportunities she’d never have had otherwise!!! He also provided a safety net incase the influencer thing didn’t work out. She’s hugely privileged, which is fine, why pretend otherwise.
What does her dad do for work?

Because she’s pregnant 😅 it’s what she keeps banging on about, why she’s been laying low and what the shoot yesterday is for.. the pregnancy announcement! I have my sources..

• Wow
Yeah she got pregnant about 2 months after being with her bf, it’s why he has rushed to move into her apartment

• Wow
Has she had an accidental pregnancy after that wholly uniformed and innacurate YouTube video she did on the Pill? The irony 🤣🤣🤣