Lucy Wood #2 We're not grabbing a cosy hot drink; we're half-listening while scrubbing the sink

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There would be some people who will buy it later on, once it lands in a supermarket £1 book bin 🙃
And all of her influencers mates who barely read or don’t read at all getting advanced copies and “loving it”
When they want a clear out it’ll be down the charity shop reductions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anybody here read the book? It's available to request on Netgalley. I'm not interested in reading it myself, but I would be interested in reading an honest review that's not from one of her mates/fangirls.

I have seen a few five star reviews on Goodreads but not sure how 'honest' they are as most are probably from people who follow her.

Reactions: 6
Everytime she posts (which she only does when it's an Ad or she wants people to buy her tit book) with that bleeping mic, I just want to take it and shove it up her arse. She's such a twit.

1000031523.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh duck off Lucy. Take your smug, slappable face and duck off.

So that'll be an Ad with the wedding dress?

1000031562.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Those Joaine outfits she posted for her ad were hideous. Who would wear that flowery suit in all honesty?! You’d look like a couch from the 80s.

• Haha
Guessing we’re not actually getting the Florida vlogs then? Shame I was actually looking forward to them.

Guessing we’re not actually getting the Florida vlogs then? Shame I was actually looking forward to them.
We will. She’s just incredibly lazy. So don’t count on the series finishing till the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt we’ll get Disney videos, I went looking on her insta to see when she went and she’s deleted the video that was on the grid of them doing that jump over the phone thing.
Probably hoping people forget that she went so don’t ask, which is a shame because I actually quite enjoy her Disney vlogs 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt we’ll get Disney videos, I went looking on her insta to see when she went and she’s deleted the video that was on the grid of them doing that jump over the phone thing.
Probably hoping people forget that she went so don’t ask, which is a shame because I actually quite enjoy her Disney vlogs 🙈😂
It’s still there, it’s just in the reels section on her page instead of being on the main grid

Forgot to post this the other day but why does she think anyone gives a tit?

1000031871.png

Ah, I'm assuming there's an Ad incoming but she's also returned to remind everyone she's writing another book and to get her ego stroked 🙄

1000031978.png

1000031979.png

I missed all those stories (since I no longer follow her). Is her cat OK?
She still has it and it’s apparently on the mend. Seemed like it had had some kind of surgery maybe? had a shaved belly and leg and a little leg bandage. I saw a few stories mentioning recovery but not what was wrong. I was just being nosy.

She still has it and it’s apparently on the mend. Seemed like it had had some kind of surgery maybe? had a shaved belly and leg and a little leg bandage. I saw a few stories mentioning recovery but not what was wrong. I was just being nosy.
She didn’t say exactly I don’t think, just that flo wasn’t eating so they took her to the vets and then I assume she’d had some blood work done etc hence the shaven paw/leg

Aw 😔 Hopefully it was nothing serious and she gets well soon.

Flo is quite an old bird I’m sure Lucy said she’s 13 so I think she probably had to have some medication etc to make sure she was ok.