Lucy Wood #2 We're not grabbing a cosy hot drink; we're half-listening while scrubbing the sink

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tit this girl posts. Does she not realise not all her followers can afford holidays? And most probably havenā€™t been on a holiday since pre covid!

Reactions: 5
Probably. She seems a bit tight in paying for her own holidays- whereas Disney theyā€™ll get 50% off tickets and hotels as her Boyf works there.
Or anyone think sheā€™ll get a spon? Or maybe theyā€™ll do California? So then they get Disney for free? (Aka she doesnā€™t have to spend much)

Reactions: 3
The tit this girl posts. Does she not realise not all her followers can afford holidays? And most probably havenā€™t been on a holiday since pre covid!
Which is ironic considering she plays up the ā€˜im just like you, Iā€™ve hardly got any money, I live in a tiny houseā€™ vibe.

Reactions: 7
Her book cover looks like crappy AI pasted onto a Canva template.

• Haha
So the holiday sheā€™s been hinting at is free??
Has she said where sheā€™s going?
They rarely seem to go away unless itā€™s gifted. Cheap arses.
Not said where, trying to be mysterious and secretive. They don't do much unless it's gifted tbh šŸ˜‚

Not surprising at all but v funny that last time she made a big deal about it being a 'once in a lifetime' trip when they had already been and this is now their third trip

Surprised it's not California, it would at least be some slightly different content

What does he do for Disney?
Analysing social media data or something, he has a linkedin that I snooped at ages ago lol

Reactions: 10
Do we think this is a sponsored trip by ATD/disney again?

I get the feeling this trip is purely to bring in views and nothing to do with them loving Disney.

Do we think this is a sponsored trip by ATD/disney again?

I get the feeling this trip is purely to bring in views and nothing to do with them loving Disney.
Or Adamā€™ staff discount weighed up with what sheā€™ll get out of it

Reactions: 6
Lucy not sharing a single photo/reel/story of her Disney trip because itā€™s clearly not an AD. Sheā€™s so disingenuous, only ever posts for ADs! Iā€™m sure lots of people who follow her would want some organic content but if itā€™s not promoting her book or paying her she cba. Iā€™ll be so mad if some part of this trip is even ā€œgiftedā€

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lucy not sharing a single photo/reel/story of her Disney trip because itā€™s clearly not an AD. Sheā€™s so disingenuous, only ever posts for ADs! Iā€™m sure lots of people who follow her would want some organic content but if itā€™s not promoting her book or paying her she cba. Iā€™ll be so mad if some part of this trip is even ā€œgiftedā€
She's already promised vlogs so I'm guessing that's why she's not posting

Reactions: 4
She's already promised vlogs so I'm guessing that's why she's not posting
I know but when sheā€™s done the paid AD trips with ATD in the past thereā€™s been loads of stories every day and grid posts etc so itā€™s just interesting to see the difference!
Most full time content creators post daily, multiple times etc.
For so long she has only posted ads and hints or her book. Itā€™s just sad that she doesnā€™t actually care about engaging with the people who gave her these opportunities

• Heart
Reactions: 3