Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like Lucy's ads for companies aren't very good...she always seems like she's taking the piss out of them or something? Her latest one for Misfits...she's literally chucking a load of their new protein bars onto the floor?!?!

Also I've noticed recently she's barely sharing any content that isn't advertising. Presumably she makes enough from the (distinctly average) nobs app not to bother?
She makes tit loads, she's just bought a house and been on a lavish trip away

I genuinely think she's one of the most tone deaf people I've encountered on this app

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like Lucy's ads for companies aren't very good...she always seems like she's taking the piss out of them or something? Her latest one for Misfits...she's literally chucking a load of their new protein bars onto the floor?!?!

Also I've noticed recently she's barely sharing any content that isn't advertising. Presumably she makes enough from the (distinctly average) nobs app not to bother?
It's like she wants to do that 'I don't care about sponsored content, it's so cringe' bit to seem relatable but obviously she does care because money. Like everything else she does, it's all performative.

Reactions: 3
Nobs is kind of a weird name for the app as well, can’t remember what it stands for- no bs? I’d prefer to join something cooler sounding like Lucyspace (not that but you know what I mean) 😂

Nobs is kind of a weird name for the app as well, can’t remember what it stands for- no bs? I’d prefer to join something cooler sounding like Lucyspace (not that but you know what I mean) 😂
So it originates from "No Bullshit" which became "Nobs" - appreciate its bonkers to anyone who hasn't followed her for a while mind 😂

Reactions: 1
Has she bumped that text me when you get home post as it got the most engagement- it appears at the top of the grid for me? Important message but it’s just for engagement 🙄

I don't know if it's just me, it probably is but everything about her is starting to really grate on me. She comes across so condescending. The way she speaks, the way she moves her mouth, her blatant performative activism only when it suits her. She's just obnoxious to me.

Reactions: 8
I don't know if it's just me, it probably is but everything about her is starting to really grate on me. She comes across so condescending. The way she speaks, the way she moves her mouth, her blatant performative activism only when it suits her. She's just obnoxious to me.
Yep. Agreed. And I used to worship at the Lucy altar… Just seen she’s off to Glasto now after what looked like a separate getaway only days earlier: really living the “influencer” life now isn’t she, not even slightly relatable.

Also side note, someone asked her why she drinks diet Monster if she’s anti diet culture (because she “prefers the taste” apparently): no love, it’s because Lucy is just as obsessed with being thin as she always was.

Reactions: 2
11325590-A099-4E25-9BDA-BD5B4500E6B5.png

So it’s not The Skin+Me you get paid to promote that’s improved your skin then? It’s the £100s of pounds worth of red light equipment 🙄

I’m sorry I just can’t with her anti diet messaging when she is the definition of pretty blonde white girl. Just doesn’t sit right with me

I’m sorry I just can’t with her anti diet messaging when she is the definition of pretty blonde white girl. Just doesn’t sit right with me
And she had the audacity to moan a while ago about feeling crap for putting on a couple of pounds and decided to share that with the internet. The tone deaf cow she is. She obviously actively works at keeping thin.

Reactions: 5
9A4B9C3A-B0DB-4284-A5CB-D18B902908AF.jpeg

Seriously? What year does she think she is? We all had this conversation years ago and she's trying to repackage it into a 2022 cute insta package waiting to go viral for clicks

Also I really despair at having this typically pretty thin woman telling me this. duck off.

Reactions: 6