Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people just aren’t used to hearing some from Nottingham/Derby 😂
I’m from Yorkshire and can always spot it because they sound Northern but not quite and obviously very different from their West Midlands neighbours.
I don’t think she sounds posh at all.

Reactions: 1
Her friend Movewithtara has started onlyfans. Each to their own but I think I’d die with embarrassment advertising an only fans to people I know. If I had one it would be completely separate to my social media but then it’s a good way to promote it

Reactions: 3
Lucy promoting Meggan Grubb's legging line today on Insta stories, they're well known for being see-through and crap???

Lucy promoting Meggan Grubb's legging line today on Insta stories, they're well known for being see-through and crap???
I thought it sounded like she was being sarcastic lol. She also mentioned they were sent a few months ago so maybe Megan gave her a nudge and said please talk about these lol

I thought it sounded like she was being sarcastic lol. She also mentioned they were sent a few months ago so maybe Megan gave her a nudge and said please talk about these lol
Yeah maybe! If she was being sarcastic it was in bad taste, her stories have been absolutely mad recently. It's like she's lost the plot

Her taste in everything… clothes furniture, houses etc is very odd. New place looks like a converted office

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the Starbucks thing, am I just really thick? She had an £100 Starbucks gift card she’s giving out to nobs in increments? :)

I don’t understand the Starbucks thing, am I just really thick? She had an £100 Starbucks gift card she’s giving out to nobs in increments? :)
She tops it up every now and then and sends it to the nobs mailing list/puts it up on her story but I mean it gets like 10 people a drink at most. Still nicer than most influencers I guess

She tops it up every now and then and sends it to the nobs mailing list/puts it up on her story but I mean it gets like 10 people a drink at most. Still nicer than most influencers I guess
I think it’s a nice gesture!

I find her so annoying! Taking the piss out of being *EdGeY* when also trying to be really *EdGeY* 😂 humble bragging about everything, everything is always 'Naunced'. She's just uploaded a story saying she's going for her run so no doubt this will becone her personality for a while like it did when she started cycling. Do people realise that you can go for a run/ go for a cycle without informing the whole world like she's the first person to do it

Reactions: 5
I find her so annoying! Taking the piss out of being *EdGeY* when also trying to be really *EdGeY* 😂 humble bragging about everything, everything is always 'Naunced'. She's just uploaded a story saying she's going for her run so no doubt this will becone her personality for a while like it did when she started cycling. Do people realise that you can go for a run/ go for a cycle without informing the whole world like she's the first person to do it
It’s the taking a bottle of water and a run vest for a mile run for me loool

I was super poorly last night and thinking of things that might make me feel better so obviously I searched for Lucy on here. I too have always wondered about the breakup and if there was any hot goss behind the decline of the facebook group. I have never met her but we have sort of known a few of the same people over the years so here is my commentary on what I've read (about 9 pages so far).
1) I think the asian wedding she went to was for her very much white friend who married an asian guy. I knew this group of friends briefly and they were all very white and very rah (and generally very good looking), he was the only POC in the group but very much socially westernised. As a group, the people I knew were very heavily into party drugs and generally very disrespectful. Not saying she was, I had no idea who she was at the time (circa 2014) so I was quite surprised when following her to see a picture of a few of these people.
2) I know someone who worked for the company that did Aflete/The Nobs Guide, Shreddy and a whole bunch of other fitness apps and influencer management. She was apparently quite distressed by the whole group fall out, and I believe this company was helping her navigate it. I totally missed the unpaid work bit, I thought it was all about the racism and bullying in the group, that is shocking, especially when hearing her net worth.
3) She was absolutely exploiting group members for diversity. One of the girls she used in some of the campaigns seemed incredibly problematic and I would often read her posts MOUTH AGAPE.

• Wow
3) She was absolutely exploiting group members for diversity. One of the girls she used in some of the campaigns seemed incredibly problematic and I would often read her posts MOUTH AGAPE.
I know exactly which one you mean