Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone mention here once (on this thread or another one) that Lucy’s deadlift form is really bad, she posted videos of her doing deadlifts today, can anyone point out why her form is bad? Not taking her side or anything, genuinely curious as I’m still learning a lot about form especially with deadlifts!
AA0AA4C8-AF1F-4010-8799-046435A4E7DA.png

I saw someone mention here once (on this thread or another one) that Lucy’s deadlift form is really bad, she posted videos of her doing deadlifts today, can anyone point out why her form is bad? Not taking her side or anything, genuinely curious as I’m still learning a lot about form especially with deadlifts!View attachment 1014830

I just think people like picking apart peoples forms tbh.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone mention here once (on this thread or another one) that Lucy’s deadlift form is really bad, she posted videos of her doing deadlifts today, can anyone point out why her form is bad? Not taking her side or anything, genuinely curious as I’m still learning a lot about form especially with deadlifts!View attachment 1014830
Your back needs to be completely flat with no arch. Focus on pushing your bum back as far as possible and allowing the knees to bend naturally with the movement.

Her form doesn’t look terrible there tbh but she could be flatter

Reactions: 1
I actually liked her latest Reel about the fad diets not working. She’d been annoying me up til that point - seemed more “original” Lucy

this post has 35 likes on the fb post in the group… can’t believe Lucy killed her massive facebook group instead of apologising for the post she made and paying someone she expects to work for her
She’s truly pathetic - you’ll never succeed if you can’t take criticism.

I absolutely dislike her profile pic on Insta. To me it shouts 'I'm sO qUirKy' its ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Is it just me...

I'm part of a facebook group for girls in my city which has a large following. I assume a lot of them were part of nobs group before it got shut down. Now I've noticed a huge increase of people trauma dumping and asking bizarre questions in this group since it nobs got shut down. It used to be arranging meet ups, people looking to meet new friends etc. but i barely see any of that now.

the outer arm is quite a visible place- I would have gone for the inner arm for her first one. Nothing wrong with outer arm tattoos that are nice but she’s an insipid pick me hun, that placement’s for bolder, cooler people ;)

Reactions: 2
sometimes I think about how I spent £20 on her cookbook as I needed easy cooking inspo and one of the recipes was ‘bougie’ cheese on toast 😭😭😭

rotten

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone else feel like Lucy's ads for companies aren't very good...she always seems like she's taking the piss out of them or something? Her latest one for Misfits...she's literally chucking a load of their new protein bars onto the floor?!?!

Also I've noticed recently she's barely sharing any content that isn't advertising. Presumably she makes enough from the (distinctly average) nobs app not to bother?