Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t! Give me some hints.
There was some kick off about a message she had on a manicure she posted. She would post incessantly about every aspect of her life and it was always very dramatic and largely due to her not being very bright.

Reactions: 2
Lucy promoting Meggan Grubb's legging line today on Insta stories, they're well known for being see-through and crap???
I have 2 pairs ordered without thinking when they were released had almost instant influenced shame lol, but I actually love them. They’re no lulu but I prob wear them as much as I do gymshark for weight training etc

each to their own and it's her flat but that table and chairs is the ugliest thing I've ever seen

Reactions: 3
She’s like 30 years old but is obsessed with living and styling her entire look and life like she’s a qUiRkY gen z

Reactions: 1
She’s like 30 years old but is obsessed with living and styling her entire look and life like she’s a qUiRkY gen z
On the one hand, nothing wrong with that, it's not like you have to wear a babushka scarf once you hit 30, but on the other hand, for someone who preaches body positivity and authenticity so much I'd expect them to just be themselves. I guess that's hard to do when you're sooo involved with social media and surrounded by all these 16 year old trendsetters

On the one hand, nothing wrong with that, it's not like you have to wear a babushka scarf once you hit 30, but on the other hand, for someone who preaches body positivity and authenticity so much I'd expect them to just be themselves. I guess that's hard to do when you're sooo involved with social media and surrounded by all these 16 year old trendsetters
Social media’s just TikTok these days and I’ve got better things to do with my time than watch inane 30 second videos :) Like Tattle

D73E7550-64CA-40C1-B591-819C46F03897.png
5233C883-1048-49F1-85D9-D888AD225C7E.png

I’m sorry but this outfit is a) ugly b) looks so cheap and c) the skirt alone is £95?!??!? Like why would you spend almost £100 on that piece of crap

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What is going on with her Instagram, is she having a meltdown

even more bizarre than usual

I hate to say it and it’s a bit unfeminist of me but I think Lucy and others (Sophie Milner is another example) are getting to their early thirties and just having a breakdown because really they haven’t done much with their lives other than post on social media for the last 7/8 years and their content/engagement is drying up and they don’t know what to do about it, hence mental breakdown.

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it and it’s a bit unfeminist of me but I think Lucy and others (Sophie Milner is another example) are getting to their early thirties and just having a breakdown because really they haven’t done much with their lives other than post on social media for the last 7/8 years and their content/engagement is drying up and they don’t know what to do about it, hence mental breakdown.
Agreed. It's like, to heavily paraphrase that one line in 'Showgirls': There's always someone younger and hungrier waiting in the wings. I think people have tired of the whole 'thin white girl preaching body positivity' shtick and her engagement can't be as good as it was but what else can she do?

Yeah the sunglasses normally mean you want to hide your eyes even on a hot day haha