Lucy Mountain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not listened but tbh Lucy I can usually bare on the pod, it’s quite funny because her insta is always so ~woke~ yet in the pod her actions reveal her as a true pick me girl.

can’t stand Tara, would say she is the problem. Heavy brand of white feminism combined with misandry

Reactions: 6
On the topic of fitness apps can anyone recommend any decent guides? Need some new focus and don’t want to sign up to an app, just a one off payment

I listened to the pod, it was what I expected of them. Essentially, Molly Mae's point was bad but also not bad because she's a woman in business succeeding...and people should have 'educated' her rather than leaving comments on her insta, oh and of course Tara's post on the subject was the best thing ever. Because Molly Mae would definitely listen to people trying to 'educate' her. Oh, and Lucy called herself a woman in business :unsure:

Reactions: 3
As anyone actually used her app? There's zero way to see what you're getting up front. She keeps talking about how it's different, but never goes into the details of how exactly.
I use the current app and I used the old Aflete guide as well. The app is good, I have had issues barely ever (and I use a 5 year old iPhone 8 😅). I’ve recommended it to a friend and she really likes it too. There’s no weird exercises that make you feel like a head and if you’re consistent you do get actual strength gains, I actually look forward to upper body now and I can do proper bench presses now.
Recipes are good and easy too. I know this is a gossip site but people who don’t like it must be either the wrong target (ie prefer hiit or glute exercises or not exercising) or are literally just being mad for the sake of being mad.
I’ve been a gym goer for years and it’s just a good, solid strength plan that works for most people.

Reactions: 2
Thanks both for the recommendations! I did have Lucy’s first and second plan on AFLETE, loved the first but the second felt like it had weird exercises in it just for the sake of it, really didn’t get on with it and want something a bit more advanced rather than repeating her first guide

I use the current app and I used the old Aflete guide as well. The app is good, I have had issues barely ever (and I use a 5 year old iPhone 8 😅). I’ve recommended it to a friend and she really likes it too. There’s no weird exercises that make you feel like a head and if you’re consistent you do get actual strength gains, I actually look forward to upper body now and I can do proper bench presses now.
Recipes are good and easy too. I know this is a gossip site but people who don’t like it must be either the wrong target (ie prefer hiit or glute exercises or not exercising) or are literally just being mad for the sake of being mad.
I’ve been a gym goer for years and it’s just a good, solid strength plan that works for most people.
Also what is the current app I literally could not find it in the App Store 😂😂

I know this is a gossip site but people who don’t like it must be either the wrong target (ie prefer hiit or glute exercises or not exercising) or are literally just being mad for the sake of being mad.
Nah I was actually obsessed with Lucy when I had the app subscription and even then I thought it was awful. I guess it depends on the device, your karma or just good luck how the app works. I remember in the nobs group there’d be people who’d say the app isn’t very good but since we were all Lucy’s fans it was more of a “Hey girl🥺🥺umm… your app is broken… it’s probably just me though”. I did like the exercises and they did make me enjoy working out but I can’t use the exercises if the app crashes twelve times mid workout.

Thanks both for the recommendations! I did have Lucy’s first and second plan on AFLETE, loved the first but the second felt like it had weird exercises in it just for the sake of it, really didn’t get on with it and want something a bit more advanced rather than repeating her first guide

Also what is the current app I literally could not find it in the App Store 😂😂
It’s nobs guide.

Attachments

Nah I was actually obsessed with Lucy when I had the app subscription and even then I thought it was awful. I guess it depends on the device, your karma or just good luck how the app works. I remember in the nobs group there’d be people who’d say the app isn’t very good but since we were all Lucy’s fans it was more of a “Hey girl🥺🥺umm… your app is broken… it’s probably just me though”. I did like the exercises and they did make me enjoy working out but I can’t use the exercises if the app crashes twelve times mid workout.
Same here. Can't speak for the Gym Guide on the app as I only used this for Home Workouts, but I'm not 'mad for the sake of being mad' expecting an app I pay for not to glitch out every other exercise; in addition to expecting a lower/upper split on an 'advanced' guide I'm doing four days a week produced by a qualified PT.

Reactions: 4
I had the app before I realised I disliked Lucy, found it to be extremely glitchy and problematic on the first workout but gave it the benefit of the doubt for 2 more then deleted it. I’d paid for a month subscription so should’ve used the other 27 days worth but I couldn’t bear to use it anymore.

Same here. Can't speak for the Gym Guide on the app as I only used this for Home Workouts, but I'm not 'mad for the sake of being mad' expecting an app I pay for not to glitch out every other exercise; in addition to expecting a lower/upper split on an 'advanced' guide I'm doing four days a week produced by a qualified PT.
I’m not here to defend Lucy, I understand the point of this website but I’m just confused. You don’t have an upper/lower split? I do and I’ve only set it to 3 days a week. What does yours give you?

I think no matter what people think about her personality etc she has actually created a decent product that can exist outside of the social media space, and that’s what separates her from “fitness influencers”.

Reactions: 1
Whoever has access to the new nobs Facebook group, what are the ‘rules’ she’s posted?! I’ve heard she’s TRADEMARKED the NOBS name ?! How pathetic do you have to be ? Freedom of speech means we are entitled to disagree with her business decisions (like choosing to not pay her workers for their time). She’s so militant !

GUYS ! New Facebook group just dropped ! Can you believe these rules ?! Does she think any of us are fooled by using the word ‘legal’ when talking about the sub groups ? How ridiculous ! She’s utterly pathetic and I can’t wait for some amazing Tattle members to join so we can get all the inside info 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
Been following this thread for ages now. I was also part of the original nobs group, has she advertised that there is a new one? ‘Not every post will resonate with you and that’s ok’ lol don’t know how many times I’ve seen that sentence

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Lucy's approach is to avoid what happened with the last group. Is it just the rule about not having "nobs" in whatsapp groups? How is that going to help? (Just a petty observation but what's with the typos in the rules lol thought she was a serious woman in business?? "you unable" "this spaces") Surely now that we all know there's anti-nobs people around they'll just find ways to infiltrate again lol? Is this a vicious cycle Lucy's now on

I wonder what Lucy's approach is to avoid what happened with the last group. Is it just the rule about not having "nobs" in whatsapp groups? How is that going to help? (Just a petty observation but what's with the typos in the rules lol thought she was a serious woman in business?? "you unable" "this spaces") Surely now that we all know there's anti-nobs people around they'll just find ways to infiltrate again lol? Is this a vicious cycle Lucy's now on
It looks like it’s just the not having ‘nobs’ rule which looks as if it’s so she can’t be officially associated with any sub groups? Sounds like it’s a cop out so she doesn’t need to deal with anything that gets reported to her from those.

Reactions: 7
Is the new group real? Anyone know the name? I can't find it anywhere and I'm blocked on insta hahaha

Reactions: 1
Is the new group real? Anyone know the name? I can't find it anywhere and I'm blocked on insta hahaha
It’s literally just called “nobs” on Facebook as far as I can see, it has the collegiate style logo similar to the app as the main picture.

It does seem to be exactly the same but with a ban on the n o b s word being used for anything other than Lucy’s owned page. There are a few Guides on how to conduct yourself, trigger warnings etc

Reactions: 2
I run a local nobs group and I'm defo not changing the name, her legal team can come at me

Reactions: 5