Lucy Moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The padded shoulder puffy sleeved black dress and stompy black shoes in 27 degree weather đŸ˜¶

I see Lucy is the latest influencer to mention that they think they have ADHD as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m sure on all of the alcohol free stuff they have to say it might contain traces of alcohol to cover their backs? So I dunno if that counts towards the 0.5%?

The ‘alcohol free’ label is permitted for marketing for up to 0.05% abv - there are ASA rules about the difference between alcohol free and low alcohol. Either way - both will have some % of alcohol. So she’s not sober, she’s reduced / cut back. You can’t claim you have quit alcohol or are sober when you are consuming drinks with alcohol.

Plenty of people consume these drinks, there’s no issue with her drinking them, just don’t make videos about being sober when you aren’t. It’s irresponsible.

04172E9E-81B3-4B0B-BAD3-E110C4ACCEC0.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The padded shoulder puffy sleeved black dress and stompy black shoes in 27 degree weather đŸ˜¶

I see Lucy is the latest influencer to mention that they think they have ADHD as well.
Course she is, all she does is watch others and be on tik tok! Was about time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I'm too busy to clean"...you're not doing a good job of convincingme you're busy in this video so why would I believe that?

"we don't have a cleaner" said like someone who expects viewers to have a cleaner?!

That black dress is awful.

Reactions: 10

Her sister has it though. They made a video about it years ago. It’s quite common to have more family members with ADHD, so not that far fetched in that case I guess.

yeah I don't think the adhd thing is something we can criticise her for jumping on a bandwagon about, her sister has it and it often runs in families

I got diagnosed at 18 then it was recommended my mum get tested too and it turns out she also has it, diagnosed at 52!

"we don't have a cleaner" said like someone who expects viewers to have a cleaner?!
Omg I thought this too. Like, it’s great to try and be kind to yourself and not self-criticize endlessly
 but I’ve found that anytime she describes something about herself that just might need work, she always immediately jumps in with a million excuses. It’s okay to just say, ‘I do this’.

Like, from that long monologue I get that she was trying to say she’s not pleased with the messiness in her house and is struggling to make cleaning a priority. Okay. So accept that, it doesn’t make you a bad person, but maybe you can try to change some small things. But then she has to say things like, ‘we don’t have a cleaner’. Most people don’t!!! Jfc. I don’t know if she has rich friends who have cleaners or maybe she’s thinking of how in houses rented by groups of young people, they sometimes all chip in to hire a cleaner instead of delegating chores. But you are a young couple in a small house and sharing the cleaning duties shouldn’t be that difficult. She over analyzes everything and often it is to absolve herself.

Only just noticed how much weight she has lost
I'm not sure she had... her latest cringe tiktok had a wide view lens which distorts slightly. But that might just be me not spotting it in her video

Reactions: 4
One thing I took from her latest video is that she’s clearly spending a lot of time on TikTok and wants to put a lot of effort into hers with all that talk of vertical video being “so cool right now”

Reactions: 5
You haven’t ‘quit’ or ‘gone sober’ if you’re still consuming 0.05% ABV drinks. But I guess ‘cutting back’ doesn’t have the same cachet. It’s dangerous messaging and she needs to bleeping stop.
this made me think her 'sober' video was a dangerous move because SO many alcohol companies contact influencers like her tanya burr niomi smart and pay their two months rent for 1 insta post
anywayyyyyyy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've only recently just joined tiktok and just looked at her top 3 and I agree so cringe.

The 3 are currently - the friend's cheating bf telling her to squat thrust, "I wanna be the cute mysterious girl, who's quiet and mysterious" and finger heart to FU to whoever didn't have a 50/50 male/female line up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've only recently just joined tiktok and just looked at her top 3 and I agree so cringe.

The 3 are currently - the friend's cheating bf telling her to squat thrust, "I wanna be the cute mysterious girl, who's quiet and mysterious" and finger heart to FU to whoever didn't have a 50/50 male/female line up.
All these influencers trying to make it work on tiktok are so cringe. Like Anna edit and Lilly Pebbles. Lucy needs to actually put in some dang effort

Reactions: 6
I think she’s stearing clear of the alcoholic label because she got a lot of flak for it last time with the hi I’m Lucy video. Maybe because she was more brief with details about her behaviour or the timing of it being so soon after that stuff with Chai, she got a lot of push back on GG for potentially appropriating a label to try to minimise crappy behaviour.

The way she explains it in this video in my eyes at least really does highlight some very concerning thought patterns around alcohol so I guess good for her that she’s working on that again and identifying that she’s probably not ever going to have a “normal” relationship with booze.

I do have a hard time getting around the “I say horrible tit about/to people that I really don’t mean while drunk” mainly because I’ve just never believed that line myself. All the people I know who have behaved like a twit when they’re pissed have always had hints of that attitude while sober to varying degrees.

What was the stuff with Chai? Also - about the saying horrible tit to people when drunk, is this why she fell out with her housemates/friends from uni?

Reactions: 1
What was the stuff with Chai? Also - about the saying horrible tit to people when drunk, is this why she fell out with her housemates/friends from uni?
Please anyone jump in and correct me if I'm off base!

So Lucy and Chai (mynameschai) were seeing one another for a fairly brief period of time. Idk if they even really got to girlfriend/boyfriend stage really and i don't remember if they did any videos together but it was known that they were seeing one another. I started following her stuff towards the end of her fling with Chai though and I was under the impression that things had turned sour and they broke up, then really soon after this she immediately releases the Hi I'm Lucy video talking about her issues with drinking and how it made her act in ways that she never would sober and say things she doesn't really mean.

Everyone on the other forum kinda thought she was just doing the video to try to smooth things over with Chai and assumed that maybe they had broken up after a night where she drank and started talking crap. Also around that time she began mentioning therapy a lot more and working on herself which again everyone on the other forum thought she was mentioning for the benefit of Chai.

I have no idea why she fell out with her housemates/uni friends though as i started following her just after she graduated I think. There may be some left over info on the old forum threads (GG)

okay double posting srry, but flicking through the old forum a little, they were bf & gf and were together over a year actually!

And re her experience with uni/housemates etc is touched upon in her video 'reflecting on university' but I don't remember what she says in it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Please anyone jump in and correct me if I'm off base!

So Lucy and Chai (mynameschai) were seeing one another for a fairly brief period of time. Idk if they even really got to girlfriend/boyfriend stage really and i don't remember if they did any videos together but it was known that they were seeing one another. I started following her stuff towards the end of her fling with Chai though and I was under the impression that things had turned sour and they broke up, then really soon after this she immediately releases the Hi I'm Lucy video talking about her issues with drinking and how it made her act in ways that she never would sober and say things she doesn't really mean.

Everyone on the other forum kinda thought she was just doing the video to try to smooth things over with Chai and assumed that maybe they had broken up after a night where she drank and started talking crap. Also around that time she began mentioning therapy a lot more and working on herself which again everyone on the other forum thought she was mentioning for the benefit of Chai.

I have no idea why she fell out with her housemates/uni friends though as i started following her just after she graduated I think. There may be some left over info on the old forum threads (GG)

okay double posting srry, but flicking through the old forum a little, they were bf & gf and were together over a year actually!

And re her experience with uni/housemates etc is touched upon in her video 'reflecting on university' but I don't remember what she says in it
Good summary!
I've followed her pretty much since the beginning of her channel and remember the timings being slightly different- rather than the alcohol video being for Chai's benefit it 100% at the time came off as for her ex-friends/housemates benefit. She mentioned a few things here and there in some of her other videos and then ended up moving out of the house they shared. Straight after that she put up the alcohol video. I always got the impression she said/did nasty things to these friends and then blamed it on being drunk.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She definitely broke up with Chai right before that video too. Something went down as a result of her drinking and it seemed as though it led to her breakup.

As for being rude to others while drunk, she mentioned in a video she met some other somewhat big YouTubers at a club and while they were nice to her, she was being rude to them for no reason, saying things like, ‘You think you’re a big deal but you’re really not’, etc., and that she wanted the chance to apologize to them at some point.

• Wow
As for being rude to others while drunk, she mentioned in a video she met some other somewhat big YouTubers at a club and while they were nice to her, she was being rude to them for no reason, saying things like, ‘You think you’re a big deal but you’re really not’, etc., and that she wanted the chance to apologize to them at some point.
For some reason i thought she was talking about Jack Howard when she said that 💀 maybe that was just me projecting my opinion of him lmao

Just seen Lucy slating Issey Miyake for sending her a passport cover as part of a press release. She's right, calling something 'sustainable leather' is questionable if it's real leather. Is it real leather, did she check anything or just jump straight on Instagram?

No idea what her point is about it being silver 'who is using this?' People who don't want everything to be beige probably. And if you're so bothered about it WHY DID YOU AGREE FOR THEM TO SEND IT TO YOU? If you care then contact the brand directly asking them to support their claims as to how and why it's sustainable.

She's reposted something about how it's funny to have a sustainable passport cover when going on a flight isn't a sustainable thing to do as well which just completely misses the point and makes no sense.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.