Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Lucy Meck from Towie needs to introduce the pop star Britney Spears to her loyal followers... she was clearly taking the piss 🙄

Reactions: 10
It’s doesn’t say it’s funny or anything, it’s just highlighting Brittanys account. I don’t know what she deleted the post, may be someone though the same as some of you and Lucy panicked. Like some think, I’m not naive, believe me, but may be I don’t read in to things as much as others! Whatever, it made me go to Britain’s IG (I already follow her on another IG account) and forgot how good her account is. I just can’t work out how ‘thank me later’ spells out ‘go have a laugh at this’ but as I said I don’t read in to things as much as others. 😀
You’re the type of person who would enjoy a circus freak show if you think britney’s insta is ‘good’

Reactions: 2
You’re the type of person who would enjoy a circus freak show if you think britney’s insta is ‘good’
Exactly. I do enjoy watching her dancing because I was always a massive Brit fan but it’s all very sad to watch at the same time because you can see the deadness in her eyes 😢

I don’t think anyone read into the intentions of her post and saw it beyond what it was. Otherwise why just delete the post, she obviously had people message her about it so why not just address it like a responsible adult and say that’s not what she meant?

Reactions: 3
This is absolutely heartbreaking and I hope Lucy has seen it. I really can’t stand her anyway but for some reason I watched her story that day and saw her Britney post before it got taken down and it actually made my blood boil.
This is so sad 😞🙏🏻 To god she is set free from it all and can live her life the way she wants

• Wow
What?!?!! Nooooo not like that, and I definitely wouldn’t. I’ve always followed Brittany and been a fan, some stuff, yes it’s clear she’s crying for help but other stuff is like she’s always posted. Circus freak shows seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️

What?!?!! Nooooo not like that, and I definitely wouldn’t. I’ve always followed Brittany and been a fan, some stuff, yes it’s clear she’s crying for help but other stuff is like she’s always posted. Circus freak shows seriously 🤦🏼‍♀️
Its Britney....not Brittany 👀 think you have followed the wrong Britney...

• Haha
when she’s going on and on.. does she realise 1) we are well aware she’s breastfeeding
2) that a dairy intolerance in babies is so common?
Oh wait, she’s the only one to ever be pregnant/breastfeed/have a baby that doesn’t sleep 🙄🙄💤

Reactions: 9
She's saying she went dairy-free for four weeks already. Not sure why she needed all those recommendations for dairy-free foods then, she seems to have managed fine without everyone's suggestions for a bit. 👀

• Haha
It’s doesn’t say it’s funny or anything, it’s just highlighting Brittanys account. I don’t know what she deleted the post, may be someone though the same as some of you and Lucy panicked. Like some think, I’m not naive, believe me, but may be I don’t read in to things as much as others! Whatever, it made me go to Britain’s IG (I already follow her on another IG account) and forgot how good her account is. I just can’t work out how ‘thank me later’ spells out ‘go have a laugh at this’ but as I said I don’t read in to things as much as others. 😀
She deleted it because she realised she was in the wrong. She hasn’t directly put a ‘haha’ but she hasn’t expanded either and what she meant by ‘if you don’t follow Britney I suggest you do, thank me later’. Doesn’t sound like she is being positive and supporting a struggling celebrity does it? If it was all innocent and harmless she would have put a different caption on her post altogether.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think telling people to go laugh at someone who is clearly suffering from serious mental health is quite the same somehow. Most of the people who get slagged off on here bring it on themselves with their no shame greed and self obsession.
😂😂😂 pleaseee spare me, you’re a VIP a member on this site 😅 people out here quoting the #bekind movement when you’re dedicating your life to calling people out haha hypocrisy at its finest

She deleted it because she realised she was in the wrong. She hasn’t directly put a ‘haha’ but she hasn’t expanded either and what she meant by ‘if you don’t follow Britney I suggest you do, thank me later’. Doesn’t sound like she is being positive and supporting a struggling celebrity does it? If it was all innocent and harmless she would have put a different caption on her post altogether.
I don't know about you but even when I read that quote I can hear how its being said. And in no way was it said in a positive manner. Why can't people realise that? Lucy has took the post down and said nothing because she realises how bad she came across and I can't imagine any Britney fan like hard-core fan would of taken that has a nice thing being said I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up getting a lot of abuse in the end from that. I mean to not even mention why you took it down? Like I'm pretty sure she normally would of put up a huge dramatic apology. All that is telling in what she did and showing her nasty side lol. Why are Lucy fans arguing with you all 😂😂

Ryan at it again on her story, going WHEEEYYYY while she's trying to show her shopping. I'd say 'how can she be with such an attention-seeking man baby' but she's an attention seeker too, in a different way. What a match.

Watching that haul made me a bit sick. She can afford to buy all that in one go, on a whim, bit still goes on the beg as often as she can. We got all of my little boys 3-6 clothes from FB marketplace 🙈

• Haha
😂😂😂 pleaseee spare me, you’re a VIP a member on this site 😅 people out here quoting the #bekind movement when you’re dedicating your life to calling people out haha hypocrisy at its finest
OK 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasn’t been shopping in primark either has she?! Had to be jojo maman and the white company 🙄 that’s at least £500 worth of stuff there.

Fine, it’s up to her how she spends her money. But don’t start begging for new stuff when there’s mums who can’t afford their kids school uniforms and don’t have the luxury of freebies, when can you drop hundreds of pounds on high brand clothes!

Reactions: 12
Britney is a seriously mentally ill woman and Lucy was doing the equivalent of pointing and sniggering at her with that post, I thought she was annoying enough with the constant moaning about her sleep being disrupted by baby roman (what! having a baby disrupts your sleep??!! Never!! Who knew?!) but now she has shown a really nasty side too

Reactions: 11
I always feel like she thinks she’s posher than she actually is. And Ryan just seems like a proper idiot doesn’t he. His daughter seems like a such a spoiled brat and old beyond her years which he seems to encourage.

Reactions: 16
I always feel like she thinks she’s posher than she actually is. And Ryan just seems like a proper idiot doesn’t he. His daughter seems like a such a spoiled brat and old beyond her years which he seems to encourage.
They both think they are a cut above what they are. I remember now why I watched her story it was because I was seeing what the company she got her gifted boat trip to Capri was when I wanted to see if Lorna Luxe would get the same one so I watched her highlight and just dipped into story too.

They’re very showy with the Rolls Royce and all their designer stuff which is lovely if you can afford it but wasn’t he bankrupt not too long ago? I don’t know the full story but after all of that I personally would want to build a bit of stability up again before I go splashing 200k on cars.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.