Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how relatable.....a £1000 Hermes blanket on the sofa 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 , bitchy comment maybe , but with everything going on in the world, just wish these “influencers” would just use their brains , some mums can’t afford or even get hold of the basics! And she has a £1000 throw 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh how relatable.....a £1000 Hermes blanket on the sofa 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 , bitchy comment maybe , but with everything going on in the world, just wish these “influencers” would just use their brains , some mums can’t afford or even get hold of the basics! And she has a £1000 throw 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Everyone can control how others make them feel. Don’t feel bad if you can’t afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Everyone can control how others make them feel. Don’t feel bad if you can’t afford it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s not the fact I can’t afford it , I actually can. I just have empathy for people less well off than myself and certainly never feel the need to brag or intentionally place items in views of pictures! I’ve been that mum who has no money who can barely feed their children , have no gas and electricity!!!!!
And I just think now more than ever to be mindful of people’s situations. Seeing people like Lucy who act so perfect, make out having a newborn is so easy and every luxury known to man at her convenience is really disheartening for 99% of the population 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure it was a gift 🎁

Reactions: 2
It’s not the fact I can’t afford it , I actually can. I just have empathy for people less well off than myself and certainly never feel the need to brag or intentionally place items in views of pictures! I’ve been that mum who has no money who can barely feed their children , have no gas and electricity!!!!!
And I just think now more than ever to be mindful of people’s situations. Seeing people like Lucy who act so perfect, make out having a newborn is so easy and every luxury known to man at her convenience is really disheartening for 99% of the population 👍🏼
Agree with you. Lucy has always been a right show off and one of the worst for flashing the brands IMO. Whenever she goes on holiday it’s a trip to Gucci, Chanel yadda yadda. Doesn’t bother me though I genuinely would still prefer to shop in H&M if I were a millionaire 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But you could say that about anything. Don’t go on holiday, you’ll upset those who can’t. Don’t buy a house, you’ll upset those who can’t.

But you could say that about anything. Don’t go on holiday, you’ll upset those who can’t. Don’t buy a house, you’ll upset those who can’t.
It’s the context of which it’s shown , in my personal opinion Lucy’s insta is just a shopping channel , where she brags on the side. No real useful content 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not genuine to me. It’s just a big look at me and my perfect life page ..... sorry

Reactions: 10
It’s the context of which it’s shown , in my personal opinion Lucy’s insta is just a shopping channel , where she brags on the side. No real useful content 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s not genuine to me. It’s just a big look at me and my perfect life page ..... sorry
100%

Reactions: 3
I don’t disagree. I’m just saying that if people feel bad for the things others have, then self reflection may be needed. I’m not a Lucy fan but what she has in her house doesn’t fuss me

Reactions: 6
Thanks everyone for the supportive words. I didn’t mean to make this thread about me and my struggles. Lol. I had a bad day I guess! 💖

Lucy already back to very regular posts on the gram (complete with pimping put her weeks old baby) and yet there has been nothing from Ryan since Valentine’s Day. Maybe there really was more to Tina O’Briens tweets a while back.

Reactions: 5
Lucy already back to very regular posts on the gram (complete with pimping put her weeks old baby) and yet there has been nothing from Ryan since Valentine’s Day. Maybe there really was more to Tina O’Briens tweets a while back.
what did she tweet 🤔 thought it was unusual he hasn’t posted anything

what did she tweet 🤔 thought it was unusual he hasn’t posted anything
From what I remember it was about how everything isn’t as it seems online... but someone else probably has a better memory than me! It was around the time they posted the video of Scarlett finding out about the baby I think.

Reactions: 4
She has sleeping books.

Bloody hell her baby is 2 weeks old. Guess what.. newborns don’t sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t all this pumping going to be detrimental to her supply? Granted I never had a good supply in first place but my midwife always told me to hold off pumping until about 6 weeks in so your supply is established?

Reactions: 4
I am so irritated by her sleeping books because her TWO WEEK OLD didn’t sleep well last night. Guess what, newborns don’t sleep! They wake a lot, they feed on demand, they’re suddenly in a brand new scary environment. Maybe the poor mite is confused by the nipple/bottle switching so early on. She’s not giving him much of a chance to settle really is she?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.