Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she braggy ? I don’t know she seems smug-things I have noticed she’s posting constantly about sleep 😴 get used to that Lucy except get used to not being able to apply the makeup as perfectly as her story which completely contradicts her sleep moaning-she is posting pictures of her self,she’s including her stomach area and her clothes showing how slim she is looking,she thinks she looks slim she thinks she looks good,she posts how she’s feeding,and morning feed done?! Babies don’t go by scheduling,they also don’t sleep much and if you pump and easy 5oz for your partner to help it’s not as easy as handing over baby to get a night sleep as your milk will tail off if it was that easy I would have done this and not be knackered 5months down the line. I’m moaning because she’s doing that thing -celebs do-making it all look easy-that’s the word I am looking for,and I’m sure she’s not finding it easy but how about don’t portray it as easy,how about be real,there are going to be new mums watching wondering why they haven’t got the glow on their skin and they can’t fit in the jeans after birth,
Just venting sorry just very tired 😑

Reactions: 12
I thought that too - my son is now coming up to 7 months old but I still look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge 😂😂😂
Just remember how much newborns sleep, give her a couple more months and she’ll look like us 😂 my 3rd is 6 months old and I look like I’ve been dragged through the hedge atleast 10 times

We should have a bingo game to predict all the pictures we will be seeing from the first m in the world.

I’m going for a no/little makeup shot where she discusses how tired she is but how deliriously happy and lucky and blessed she is.
a breastfeeding one for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like I don’t want to be rude, I have no issues with women breast feeding in public etc. But do we really need to see her pumping on her stories? We’ll be getting videos next

Reactions: 5
Is she braggy ? I don’t know she seems smug-things I have noticed she’s posting constantly about sleep 😴 get used to that Lucy except get used to not being able to apply the makeup as perfectly as her story which completely contradicts her sleep moaning-she is posting pictures of her self,she’s including her stomach area and her clothes showing how slim she is looking,she thinks she looks slim she thinks she looks good,she posts how she’s feeding,and morning feed done?! Babies don’t go by scheduling,they also don’t sleep much and if you pump and easy 5oz for your partner to help it’s not as easy as handing over baby to get a night sleep as your milk will tail off if it was that easy I would have done this and not be knackered 5months down the line. I’m moaning because she’s doing that thing -celebs do-making it all look easy-that’s the word I am looking for,and I’m sure she’s not finding it easy but how about don’t portray it as easy,how about be real,there are going to be new mums watching wondering why they haven’t got the glow on their skin and they can’t fit in the jeans after birth,
Just venting sorry just very tired 😑
I agree I hate people making out it’s easy and oh look at me I’m back in my jeans two weeks after birth. I’m currently running on little sleep and have a saggy stretch mark belly above my section scar but totally worth it for my little bundle I just wish celebs wouldn’t make out it’s a walk in the park I would appreciate if they were more real and relatable

Reactions: 7
I see Lauren Pope has announced her pregnancy so at least there is someone to take on the long long pregnancy and bump holding now that Lydia and Lucy have had their babies
Yes! Lauren will be the next one. And she’s another one that makes out her baby is the first child for her partner. Doesn’t mention that he left his wife for her despite them having 3 kids together.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes! Lauren will be the next one. And she’s another one that makes out her baby is the first child for her partner. Doesn’t mention that he left his wife for her despite them having 3 kids together.
Bloody hell, I didn’t know about that 😱

😮 so scummy! How can she be OK with that?! Is there anything about this online/ his or her instas etc?

I think we should have a TOWIE/ ex TOWIE goss thread anyone agree?

Reactions: 15
Well if that story of her expressing using a manual breast pump and then spilling it all, wasn't an actual beg for the Elvie pumps then I don't know what would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like I don’t want to be rude, I have no issues with women breast feeding in public etc. But do we really need to see her pumping on her stories? We’ll be getting videos next
What’s wrong with pumping videos? No different to a video of a baby receiving a bottle.

Reactions: 1
I had one of those days today with my 6 month old. I watched Lucy and Lydia’s stories and it just really upset me how they make it look so eaaaaasy. Breastfeeding is eeeeeeasy. No it’s not, it wasn’t for me and I failed at it and I felt like crap, and still do!
Most days I’m lucky if I can brush my hair

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I had one of those days today with my 6 month old. I watched Lucy and Lydia’s stories and it just really upset me how they make it look so eaaaaasy. Breastfeeding is eeeeeeasy. No it’s not, it wasn’t for me and I failed at it and I felt like crap, and still do!
Don’t worry, us real people have all been there 😊

Reactions: 6
Although breastfeeding is a natural process, it is still a skill that needs to be learnt (and practiced and honed ) both by the mother and the baby. Not everyone will get on with it. Please don't think of it as failing. Just that it didn't work out for you and your baby and for your mental health and their general health (sustenance) you chose to continue with a different method. You gave it a try, how in any way, can that be seen as a failure ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I felt so guilty about not being able to breastfeed for ages too. You did your best and it is not easy for everyone ❤

I see Lauren Pope has announced her pregnancy so at least there is someone to take on the long long pregnancy and bump holding now that Lydia and Lucy have had their babies
It’s like a bloody pregnancy relay race. So so so so annoying!

You didn’t fail and do not feel like crap, you tried and that is all that matters ❤ We all end up the same, don’t fret over it x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.