Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really bad of her to not cover the ladies name or face! She didn’t even say anything too bad she was questioning regarding the baby seat but when you put yourself out there to millions expect questions!
Tbh I thought the exact same thing as that person regards the car seat. I’d like to bet she absolutely did not put him in the car seat for the short journey. There may well be a seat there, doesn’t mean she used it!!

Reactions: 3
What happened re the car seat? I thought the way Lucy said “quick, get him in the car seat” when Ryan pulled up sounded so unnatural, and meant he was definitely not going in a car seat lol

Not just Lucy who is guilty of this but WHY do influencers have to have been on a breastfeeding journey? It is just breastfeeding.
Myleene klass is another one who has been a "brave breastfeeding warrior". We don't need you influencers to normalise breastfeeding. It is already normal! If anything making such a big deal about it is the opposite of normalising it.
Totally agree! Unfollowed her because these ‘celebs’ act like they are the only people who have breastfed or has a baby, it’s really annoying.

• Heart
I still don’t understand her pumping milk in the night. If she does it every night she will need to KEEP doing it every night as her body will think it needs to produce milk at that time. Maybe it’s one of the reasons that she’s finding it so difficult, her supply must be all over the place when it should have started to settle down by now. But what do I know, I’ve only got 3 kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand her pumping milk in the night. If she does it every night she will need to KEEP doing it every night as her body will think it needs to produce milk at that time. Maybe it’s one of the reasons that she’s finding it so difficult, her supply must be all over the place when it should have started to settle down by now. But what do I know, I’ve only got 3 kids 🤷‍♀️
She must be having a night off surely?!? It amazes me how much she can get out in one pumping? I don't understand the lack of sleep one night to having to pump the next and if she makes that much milk in what space of time is that pumping occurring-I'm genuinely interested and a little confused too.

I think she’s probably exclusively pumping and the very odd time puts him on the boob just for Instagram

Reactions: 5
She put a pic up, possibly on a story? Her in a black lacey number at night with the breast pump on.
Pump the milk & feed the baby! It shouldn't be an excuse to gain attention.

Has she started exercising again yet? Not that I think she needs to as she looks lovely but normally she posts about it so I’m just curious.

Reactions: 1
Looks like her recent beg for “recommendations” on baby clothes worked - an obscene amount of free clothes. What is wrong with the world!! Why are companies still doing this. I can understand small biz for marketing but Nutmeg? Really disappointing. Also very disappointing in Lucy. A donation ought to be made in lieu of these clothes or even better donate some of the clothes themselves to one of the millions of families struggling to feed their children let alone buy new clothes. But no they’ll go straight in baby’s massive wardrobe without a second thought.

Reactions: 19
Looks like her recent beg for “recommendations” on baby clothes worked - an obscene amount of free clothes. What is wrong with the world!! Why are companies still doing this. I can understand small biz for marketing but Nutmeg? Really disappointing. Also very disappointing in Lucy. A donation ought to be made in lieu of these clothes or even better donate some of the clothes themselves to one of the millions of families struggling to feed their children let alone buy new clothes. But no they’ll go straight in baby’s massive wardrobe without a second thought.
And probably worn a grand total of one or two times 🙄 so galling when they are in the position to buy whatever they need for their son.

Reactions: 7
Has she started exercising again yet? Not that I think she needs to as she looks lovely but normally she posts about it so I’m just curious.
I could be wrong but how old's Roman now? I don't think you're supposed to attempt anything for about 12 weeks (haven't had a baby, just what I remembered from Gemma Atkinson), and after that I guess it's at your own pace. I haven't seen anything about her exercising either though.

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong but how old's Roman now? I don't think you're supposed to attempt anything for about 12 weeks (haven't had a baby, just what I remembered from Gemma Atkinson), and after that I guess it's at your own pace. I haven't seen anything about her exercising either though.
6wks? Unless its changed?

I think it also depends on your birth and tearing situation as to when you can exercise. I'm 3 months PP and have yet to get round to even thinking about exercise!!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s good she’s not pushing herself to exercise straight away and putting up she’s not back in pre pregnancy jeans - being honest!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.