Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy was sick last night, he's a few days older than Roman and has never vomited like it, a huge volume came out. He had no fever, no rash, no other symptoms and was totally back to his normal self in seconds. He's not been sick since, and has taken on plenty of fluid, but you can bet your life I stayed up half the night staring at him, checking his breathing, his temp, just making sure he was alright. Not clearing off to the other room and asking strangers for their diagnosis...

Reactions: 11
My little boy was sick last night, he's a few days older than Roman and has never vomited like it, a huge volume came out. He had no fever, no rash, no other symptoms and was totally back to his normal self in seconds. He's not been sick since, and has taken on plenty of fluid, but you can bet your life I stayed up half the night staring at him, checking his breathing, his temp, just making sure he was alright. Not clearing off to the other room and asking strangers for their diagnosis...
Hope your little one is okay!

Reactions: 4
Honestly how can your little helpless baby be unwell and you are off into the bleeping spare room 😩 Poor Roman was probably unsettled because he wanted his mother for some comfort.

Reactions: 4
So she wears a glittering ball gown to her engagement party (fair enough) and he turns up like a dad in his 50s on holiday in Greece out for a nice dinner?
i didn’t think you could cringe so hard on behalf of someone else. This is an engagement party, not even the actual wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she wears a glittering ball gown to her engagement party (fair enough) and he turns up like a dad in his 50s on holiday in Greece out for a nice dinner?
i didn’t think you could cringe so hard on behalf of someone else. This is an engagement party, not even the actual wedding.
That said I’m in love with the dress she wore 🤤

Reactions: 1
Her dress was beautiful and she did look stunning.
I don’t know what she’s doing with him. He’s a total (as the youth say) wasteman!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That said I’m in love with the dress she wore 🤤
The dress was lovely. I don’t hate on her for wanting to get dressed up and mark the occasion, her outfit was fitting of the fuss and scale of the celebration. He seems to have no sense of occasion here, just rocking up in his beige summer suit 🤣

Reactions: 3
I just don't get how you can stay away
During a restless night,nursing might have helped. I get it,night off when it's settled but not when it's not. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
I just don't get how you can stay away
During a restless night,nursing might have helped. I get it,night off when it's settled but not when it's not. Very odd.
Especially bcos your milk adapts to what baby needs. So is hes ill he could reallly have done with fresh nursing

• Heart
The dress looked nice but I was so distracted by the fact her chest looked crushed into it. Could she breathe!

Reactions: 6
Omg that video is unbelievably cringe, who do they think they are 🤣🤣 with Lucy I get it but he takes himself so seriously 🤢

Whenever I see Lucy I remember the scene from TOWIE when Mario said he likes it when she farts on his d*ck 🤢 never forget

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Holy tit guys, that engagement party was ridiculous! Plus I just wanted to reach into her dress and scoop her boobs up so she actually had some cleavage rather than leaving them there all squished!

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding that Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.