Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romans so cute and think nothing wrong with speech. I actually enjoy watching him. He’s just a little kid and funny.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just a quick disclaimer: I am not in any way saying anyone here has done anything wrong or having a go at anyone here.

But this is exactly why influencers and celebs and ‘mommy bloggers’ etc make me so angry, we should not be able to have conversations in which the speech of a child, what he eats or whether he’s too old to be in a pram can be discussed.

We are going to have huge amounts of children damaged by this from ‘small’ things like being teased at school to huge things like young adults unable to leave the house because they’re paranoid they’re being recorded and watched.

I don’t know how we are so many years into this ‘trend’ and there have been no laws introduced to protect the privacy or children. If I recorded everything my husband did, if I left him to cry while I opened my camera to record it and put it on social media, photographed him every time he looked messy or cute or funny and showed millions of people online, made him perform things over and over until I got the perfect shot and uploaded videos of him in the bath and let millions of people know what he looks like, where he works and comment on his every movement, would that be ok? Would it be more or less ok if I was paid for it? Why are children ‘less than’ an adult? Why aren’t they allowed privacy?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
filming him while stuffing his face ect and getting him to talk to the camera, all just for content..

she is a terrible mother