Lucy Mecklenburgh #6 Lies about her perfect life, oh so smug; fellas not interested, you look like a mug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have been struggling for guests at the premiere, they have invited Z listers from allover! Ryan is the definition of ICK

• Sick
Reactions: 8
FTM here with a 10 week old - I wasn’t offered any free antenatal classes via the NHS. Was told to go on YouTube and watch videos 🥲🥲
I second that, ftm 40+5 weeks ans was told the same, watch utube videos.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is that a joke? Please tell me that's a bad joke? So she's making money off people after complaining of lack of freebies? She's vile
Yep , what a hero
Also not strictly true. She’s made a massive blanket statement there (obviously to suit her flogging her own product for money!). From previous comments, I see some trusts aren’t doing them but I’ve just had my two free ones in East Yorkshire so to imply the whole of the NHS isn’t doing them is completely untrue. What a knob.

Reactions: 7
I am a FTM, I had a baby similar time to Lucy having her latest, I cannot believe how she glamorises the newborn stage, it's HARD. And she was describing her labour as magical too, then out every day all dolled up the first week. She must have a nanny.

I also cannot believe how she begs for freebies constantly, and absolutely everything she posts is anAD it's embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
My husband went away last weekend for a stag do leaving me with a 7 week old and toddler… it was HARD work…. I just about survived lol so the fact she is supposedly on her own majority of the time makes me think she must have a nanny/serious help otherwise I don’t know how she does it.

Reactions: 11
My husband went away last weekend for a stag do leaving me with a 7 week old and toddler… it was HARD work…. I just about survived lol so the fact she is supposedly on her own majority of the time makes me think she must have a nanny/serious help otherwise I don’t know how she does it.
Same. I didn't brush my hair some days never mind attending a restaurant for a fancy breakfast in full glam. And I don't even have a toddler to manage too!

Completely agree. I have a newborn and two girls, up every 2 hours whilst battling ppd. Her posts are not relatable at all! I reckon she definitely has help!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So smug and unbearable. How does it work with breastfeeding? My friend said that even when her husband gave expressed milk to their baby from a bottle, she still had to wake up anyway to pump.

Reactions: 6
Either she has help or she's outright lying. My two I BF and only when i introduced a bottle for their 7pm ish feed did they sleep through. She wants to be seen as this incredible mum who has angel kids and BF only. Admit you either have help or you're using a bottle. Or just admit you're a lying prick.

So smug and unbearable. How does it work with breastfeeding? My friend said that even when her husband gave expressed milk to their baby from a bottle, she still had to wake up anyway to pump.
Exactly!!! I had to pump at 11pm and then 4am when I introduced their bottles at 10 weeks. In the end I atoppwd and gave formula at 4m because they were sleeping through and I was just as knackered as when they weren't because of pumping. She's a prick. She must have help.

Reactions: 5
Yep correct you'd still need to pump to keep your supply up. She barely posts any struggles at all. Bf is HARD.

Things she says her kids do and things she says she does are about as real as her relationship. I don't for one second think they're together properly. Appearances.

Yep correct you'd still need to pump to keep your supply up. She barely posts any struggles at all. Bf is HARD.
BF was harder than my cesarean recovery and I'll stand by that forever haha.

Yeah that’s what I thought too, that you’d still need to express to keep up supply and so your boobs aren’t rock hard 🤣 that’s why I just take all her posts with a massive pinch of salt, it’s all smoke and mirrors to keep up this pretentious facade she likes to portray.

Reactions: 6
Not meaning to be that person, I get she wants to brag and good for her BUT..

There is NOTHING more annoying than somebody bragging about how much their baby sleeps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love from a tired mum of a 12 week old who wants milk every 2 hours day and night, F you Lucy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So her baby has shat herself and elaked through to her clothes and instead of just changing her, she bleeping videos her?

Don't her me wrong, things like that happen. I was in a supermarket and they'd closed the baby change and so had to do it in the car. Not a chance would I have waited til getting home if I could avoid it.

She's obviously at home.

Change the poor baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I had a breastfed baby who got up every hour and a breastfed baby who slept through from 3 weeks. Both fed til 2. She must have an ad coming up for that scammer just chill mama
She has literally given birth to a female Roman/Ryan

Reactions: 9
I had a breastfed baby who got up every hour and a breastfed baby who slept through from 3 weeks. Both fed til 2. She must have an ad coming up for that scammer just chill mama
She has literally given birth to a female Roman/Ryan
I used to like justchillmama until shes become the upper class guru commenting on all pregnant rich peoples posts.

I've found BF much easier second time around, we co-sleep and baby seems to be sleeping through (unless I'm waking up, putting boob in her mouth and falling back to sleep without remembering!) but I remember the first time so clearly. Boobs were sore and bleeding, I was pumping in the night so we could bottle feed, rock hard boobs if I left it too long, panic my supply would dry up, trying so hard to keep offering the boob so we could cut out the bottles, even though it made me cry with pain whenever we did it.

Eventually it all settled down, we breastfed until 2. But those early weeks are so hard and if I was in the midst of it again I would hate to see someone glammed up trying to make it look easy. Just be honest that you've got help.

You know I looked at Ryan’s insta story at the spa in the Londoner hotel …and just as I was about to feel sorry for Lucy at home with the kids….she’s bragging about how many hours sleep she got
Eugh there both as bad as each other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.