Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap the tosser...

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jackolantern

VIP Member
The fire emojis would piss me off no end. I'm in a long term relationship and trust my partner 100%, I also am totally accepting of the fact it's natural to find other women attractive, doesn't bother me (nor should it) at all. However, repeatedly going out of your way to essentially tell other women how smoking hot they are? Dickhead move. He's all about women for their looks, dumped Tina when she didn't do it for him anymore, no doubt Lucy is headed for the same fate. I think she knows it too.

Reactions: 31

majestic26

VIP Member
Scarlett is way too young to be wearing that much makeup. Wonder if she'll go down the Gemma Owen route and do Love Island as soon as she's old enough. Following Dad's example, famous for doing reality shows more than his acting.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

WHATSABLOGGER

I messaged her yesterday re the travel bouncer, I just said can't you Google it, & buy one, you are most definitely the biggest begger on Instagram.

I'm not messing, I was blocked literally 5 seconds after it sent :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ll never understand bragging about what size clothes your baby wears, like anyone cares 😴
She’s not bragging, she’s using it as an example to show her baby is putting on enough weight without solids or formula. In this case she is absolutely right and the person that sent her the message is totally ill informed and totally wrong in what she is saying. That baby is nowhere near ready for solids and Lucy is 100% right in her response.

Reactions: 28

Jenlouise85

I'm sorry im in a stable Marriage and trust my hub 100% but still wouldn't be happy him leaving fire emojis on females posts it's just disrespectful to the partner what's wrong with just liking the pic no need for extra comments imo

Reactions: 28

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I'd be so embarrassed walking about wearing outfits that I literally did not pay one penny for. God these insta influencers are the dregs off society.
Not as embarrassed as I would be walking around alongside a freeloading bankrupt sleaze dressed as a peaky blinder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
You can tell what he is like, the encouraging Roman to scream in the car, yesterday videoing him sounding like he was saying an inappropriate word whilst laughing manically, hanging out of his car shouting at his brothers house, the way he comments on womens social media posts, they way he acts then claims 'you know what I am like'

The guy is just a complete oaf. The worst part is, he has nothing to shout about - he's an unemployed, bankrupt former soap actor.

Reactions: 26

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Oh do fuck off with your free Lapland holiday....while the rest of us try and work out how to afford our astronomical gas and electricity bills.....pair of cunts....

• Sick
Reactions: 26

HM92

My daughter seems far more advanced, but obviously that is only based on what is shown so maybe off camera they are different
I know this is tattle but I think posts should stick to judging the adults not the children. I know everyone does it subconsciously but we shouldn’t compare children they all develop at their own rates. My son was really slow to talk but now has a far better vocabulary than his peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Lucy's only doing sleep training so irs makes it easier when she goes out. I can't believe people pay just chill mama just for her to say 'no run put the door and put some ear phones in'. She's a cunt and cringe.
I read Frankie Bridge’s book and I think she used just chill mama…who said because Frankie was so distressed at the sound of her son crying (which to me says how the hell do you think HE felt if you were so upset?!) to put earphones in! So she did and then once went in when he was asleep to find he’d vomited all over himself in his distress! I’m sorry that is barbaric. It made me lose a lot of respect for Frankie.

• Wow
  • Sad

Itsmeee

Anyone who ‘sleep trains’ that involves leaving a baby to cry is an absolute arsehole in my opinion and shouldn’t have kids.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Anyone who ‘sleep trains’ that involves leaving a baby to cry is an absolute arsehole in my opinion and shouldn’t have kids.
It fucking breaks my heart 😭 Leaving a tiny little baby scared and alone, confused and just wanting their mummy and daddy. They don't fucking know you are coming back, they just know they are terrified. Adults don't like sleeping alone yet we expect tiny little babies who can do nothing for themselves and know nothing but us to do it. Me and my OH have spent the past 8 months doing shifts staying up with our boy every night because he won't sleep anywhere but our arms, haven't slept more than 3 hours the whole time. Hell? Yes. But this is what you sign up for as a parent. Especially cunts like them who have the luxury of having NOTHING to do and no excuse.

All sleep training does is teach them noones coming so they give up or cry themselves to sleep. Barbaric.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I'm so confused. Is this a big deal if they're friends and have been foe years? Or have I missed something?

I'm not convinced Ryan and Lucy are even together anymore you know. Very weird.

I’m sure she gives it all “I know our relationship isn’t traditional but it works for us” crap, but no woman with an engagement ring & 2 small children would be truly happy with their fiancé spending less than a week a month with them, flirting & all over other woman constantly. Being way down the priority order after his family & first daughter. It’s a lonely sad life & she must have incredibly low self esteem to have entertained it for so long. Where are the wedding plans? The new house he wanted them to move up north to? I agree it’s over between them, she just doesn’t know it & he’s biding his time announcing in, likely being advised it doesn’t look good leaving while baby is so little so will give it another couple of months before he officially leaves. But he checked out not long after Roman was born & Lilah was a lame attempt at keeping him imo.

• Heart

Montana90

She was called out by a midwife on Instagram for saying that NHS free classes have stopped when they haven’t. (Seems it’s dependant on trust/area). The midwife said Lucy just has an ulterior motive to sell her course… really disgraceful and scare mongering 😡

• Angry
Just seen she’s packing for Lapland, her kids are way too young for that! I bet it’s a freebie she didn’t want to turn down.

I went last year when my two were 4 and 7, if anything I’d have waited until my youngest was 5. It was amazing but absolutely freezing, it was -23. Why do these ‘celebs’ (in the loosest sense) rush to do these things. At Roman’s age Santa at the garden centre is more than enough. It’s all just to show off for the gram 🙄

• Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's turned into such a bore, when is Ryan next out the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
What’s the betting that scarlet doesn’t go on this ‘family holiday’
Lucy is a prick. I know she isn't her real mum, but the four of them isn't the whole family. Scarlett is too because she was his daughter BEFORE he met the drip. She knew he had a daughter and until she had Roman and Lilah, she made a huge effort with her. Now, she acts like the kid doesn't exist. All these "family" holidays and "family photos" and "family days out". Scarlett must see that, that her dad goes along with, and feel completely left out.

I've been in that situation. Dad gets with someone else, has kids with them and you get pushed out and ignored. I 10000000000% think that Ryan just puts up and shuts up to have an easy life. No decent dad would NOT invite his daughter on holiday. Yes she might be at school BUT... they could go during the holidays so she could have a holiday with her little brother and sister. But no, they're always with her irritating family who think they're better than everyone else.

I mean. Lucy's a snob but she needs to pack it in. She sucked off her way around Essex, cheated on Mario with Mark (yes he cheated too but after she did it and he's worse) and is fake as fuck. Nobody believed your holier than thou act Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22