Lucy Mecklenburgh #6 Lies about her perfect life, oh so smug; fellas not interested, you look like a mug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought as we were well into Page 54 we best start a new thread. Thanks to @Allmyownopinion for the great thread title, I had to shorten it to get it to fit. Not many suggestions but it had 24 likes so i thought it was a winner.

Roman is no longer the only royal on the block, Lilah has been born and if you didn’t know, Lucy breastfeeds. But she is a super mum who still was able to go out to dinner 10 days postpartum. Anything to keep her man. Who by the way, is off galavanting out on the town with his lads and leaving inappropriate emojis on girls pictures. He’d rather go to the birthday party of an ex cast mate than spend time at home with his new baby daughter. All round prick.

And continue!

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry im in a stable Marriage and trust my hub 100% but still wouldn't be happy him leaving fire emojis on females posts it's just disrespectful to the partner what's wrong with just liking the pic no need for extra comments imo

Reactions: 28
I'm sorry im in a stable Marriage and trust my hub 100% but still wouldn't be happy him leaving fire emojis on females posts it's just disrespectful to the partner what's wrong with just liking the pic no need for extra comments imo
The whole heart/fire debate would I guess be under pinned with your understanding of the emojis and your own relationship. I have been with my partner for 26 years (since I was 19 and he was 24) I wouldn’t find it unusual for him to make a comment about a woman, either stranger or a friend, looking amazing. In emoji terms this would be a fire ! This is why I commented that I didn’t find it disrespectful. In the same way if someone made a comment about a picture I posted I know he wouldn’t be bothered.

Reactions: 2
Out on the lash with part time dad again, in another almost identical square neck maxi dress, same old close up selfies of her crow feet eyes, her glass of fizz, the sunset 🥱 she really is a top class bore, same same same, he must be off back to his real life tomorrow so he’s took her for Instagram content again 🙄

Reactions: 14
Don’t forget wearing white too. I’m surprised we haven’t had the ‘I’ve lost 6 stone already’ posts
Thought as we were well into Page 54 we best start a new thread. Thanks to @Allmyownopinion for the great thread title, I had to shorten it to get it to fit. Not many suggestions but it had 24 likes so i thought it was a winner.

Roman is no longer the only royal on the block, Lilah has been born and if you didn’t know, Lucy breastfeeds. But she is a super mum who still was able to go out to dinner 10 days postpartum. Anything to keep her man. Who by the way, is off galavanting out on the town with his lads and leaving inappropriate emojis on girls pictures. He’d rather go to the birthday party of an ex cast mate than spend time at home with his new baby daughter. All round prick.

And continue!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fire emojis would piss me off no end. I'm in a long term relationship and trust my partner 100%, I also am totally accepting of the fact it's natural to find other women attractive, doesn't bother me (nor should it) at all. However, repeatedly going out of your way to essentially tell other women how smoking hot they are? head move. He's all about women for their looks, dumped Tina when she didn't do it for him anymore, no doubt Lucy is headed for the same fate. I think she knows it too.

Reactions: 31
I’m in my 20’s and the stereotype of a guy scrolling through Instagram and putting emojis on girl photos is definitely “sleaze bag” and the type to slide into DM’s… although I guess that’s normally in relation to random girls so if these are genuinely close friends and he also does it to guy friends then probably a bit different. However when you factor in being postpartum, it can’t be a nice feeling for Lucy.

Reactions: 16
I would also think it was weird if my mates boyfriend was commenting stuff like that about me

Reactions: 16
They must have a nanny/paid help the amount of times they’re off out in London. I know her mum and dad live nearby but looking after a new baby and toddler that often would be taking family help to another level.

Reactions: 9
How many maxi dresses does she have?! Do we think she wears once and returns, keeps, sells? Just seems so repetitive and wasteful.

Reactions: 11
Potty training again.. I thought he was already potty trained!! No need for Ryan to share that video of how the training is going

Reactions: 11
So the strictly line up confirmed and Adam isn’t taking part thank god ..we won’t have to put up with this lot in the audience.
I’m confused why Adam confirmed he was taking part ??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.