Lucy Mecklenburgh #6 Lies about her perfect life, oh so smug; fellas not interested, you look like a mug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Adam isn't in the line up? It makes no sense as he confirmed he was in it. Do we think BBC could have dropped him due to blabbing about it before the official reveal?

Reactions: 4
Hey Lucy, that's great you are so passionate about the NHS not doing free ANTENATAL classes anymore. I assume that means you are offering yours free on RWL? Very sound of ye especially as you never have to put your hand in your pocket for anything.

Reactions: 19
Is that even true about the nhs? Thought maybe I had missed some big news but I can’t find anything to suggest they have stopped free classes.

Reactions: 2
Is that even true about the nhs? Thought maybe I had missed some big news but I can’t find anything to suggest they have stopped free classes.
I wasn't offered any with my recent baby but he wasnt my first so not sure if that makes a difference

So annoying she didn't turn the message feature on on that story I really wanted to reply a message like "wow thats amazing that you are offering your classes for free" twit

I wasn't offered any with my recent baby but he wasnt my first so not sure if that makes a difference

So annoying she didn't turn the message feature on on that story I really wanted to reply a message like "wow thats amazing that you are offering your classes for free" twit
Yes I wasn’t offered any with my recent baby but like you he is my 2nd so assumed it was because of that, which would be lucy’s experience too. Need to find recent first time mums and ask them!

Yes I wasn’t offered any with my recent baby but like you he is my 2nd so assumed it was because of that, which would be lucy’s experience too. Need to find recent first time mums and ask them!
FTM here with a 10 week old - I wasn’t offered any free antenatal classes via the NHS. Was told to go on YouTube and watch videos 🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Who is running her hypnobirthing courses? The positive birthing company are amazing, I wonder if she thinks she's competition 🙄

FTM here with a 10 week old - I wasn’t offered any free antenatal classes via the NHS. Was told to go on YouTube and watch videos 🥲🥲
Oh that’s tit. I mean you used to only get two anyway but that was better than nothing, but now to get nothing is so rubbish. A YouTube video is not the same !!

Reactions: 3
First time mum here no classes and not even a mention of videos! No help at all. Tbh even the prenatal appts were a tit show. Don’t get me started on the HV 💀😫🤣

Reactions: 6
My daughter has just turned two so proper lockdown pregnancy. I was told by my midwife they weren’t doing anything face to face and I was able to pay for online antenatal courses if I wished! I also haven’t seen a health visitor since one came when my daughter was 10 days old. Everything has been over the phone including two tongue tie assessments 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So glad there's a thread on this bore bag.

They'll be over soon, he doesn't seem to want to spend time with her does he.

One thing that's annoyed though is her Results With Bump poet recently. Before and after of a mum who'd clearly lost weight. The before picture was a photo ONE WEEK post partum. Everyone has a wollen tummy this soon after having a baby. So those results aren't the slightest bit realistic.. for all we know she was slim already.

Reactions: 11
Sorry I just don't feel ready to get past the fact that she's complained that the NHS don't do free antenatal classes and then plugged her class which COSTS MONEY. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry I just don't feel ready to get past the fact that she's complained that the NHS don't do free antenatal classes and then plugged her class which COSTS MONEY. 😂
Is that a joke? Please tell me that's a bad joke? So she's making money off people after complaining of lack of freebies? She's vile

She’s seen her opportunity and she is dressing it up as her being altruistic but really she is cashing in on those new and first time mums.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.